Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

ZoomCam

This is the first time I am using Bulk Discounts. Testing 10 products for 6 days. I will update the results of this at the end of the campaign. It is easy to use with easy guidance as you go.

Radius Ensemble

This is a great app. So easy to use. We segment every email into multiple buckets with distinct codes for each prospect and this app saves me a ton of time. The app is priced fairly.

Very be$t

AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Stitch Mischief

This seems to be really easy to use and did exactly what I wanted it to do. Thanks for making my business a little easier. :)

Peakdesignstore

Works as described and is an inexpensive way to create sets of coupons.

World Offers

Braggshoes

Does the job well and it's really easy to setup! Saves us time in thinking of codes and clicking the options.

- braggshoes.com

Conscious One

This is a great discount generator app for your startup store. The rates are affordable and the first batch of discount codes are free!

Just Popped Popcorn

I just uploaded over 1k codes and it took less than 5 minutes. Prior to finding this app, we had to input these codes in one by one which was time consuming. We highly recommend this app!

Chesserfeld

Very easy to use and does the job.