Bulk Discounts

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Sirocco

Innovated Visions Jewelry

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great

Sapeurs Pompiers, Un Mode de Vie

good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing

Western Grassfed Beef

Easy peezy and saved a lot of time when uploading a large amount of discount codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Straw

Just added the app and a bulk discount to my Shopify.....took mere minutes and I'm so not a computer gal so this is brilliant for me!
Thank you!

The Drift Collective

thanks!! very helpful we use this all the time. great app! would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!

type:A deodorant

This app is super easy to use and we use it quite a bit. You can easily create hundreds of unique codes at once.

Mobile Rescue Shop

awesome app I'm so happy thank you so much. it make grow up the visits on my online store, i recommend this app

My Lucas Oil

This app is easy and cheap and gets the job done. Create bulk discount sets in just a few clicks for only $1.