Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

soxtore

This app is awesome, I ablsolutely love it and I totally recomand it to everyone with warm hearth. :)

Elivar - Sports Nutrition

This app just solved a puzzle for us. We're using it now for refer a friends campaigns allowing us to track the top referrer. Excellent. Simple. No fuss.

AMAZINGACCESSORIESSTORE

the besst

Scent Fill

Efficient for bulk discount codes. I just discovered the IMPORT code feature. Shopify support said you cannot import codes. I used the codes on discount "gift" cards enclosed with orders

Piata_Fashion_official

cool app i am satisfied...,............................................................................

The Freedom State

This app is so easy and certainly makes creating bulk discounting a breeze.
It takes you though every step of the way.

Curdbox

This application is super handy and very affordably priced! I needed to make a ton of unique-per-customer codes, and this did the trick.

Her Stallion

I used this app to integrate with Justuno. I can now easily add many coupons and use these coupons properly with my other apps.

Travel Believers

I totally recommend this app as it is very user-friendly. Easy to understand and manage. It is time effective

Wonderhood Store

A new user of the app. But its really very simple to install and use. Generated Hundreds of discount codes within matter of minutes! Highly productive and user friendly app.