Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Bodsupport

Thank you. It`s awesome tool with nice price

Fwreshbeauty

Nice Discount app, love it easy integration

Nowiknowtest

ah-mazing! ah-mazing! ah-mazing!

Bijouxbela

One last edit: I see the pricing structure has been redesigned. SpaceSquirrel is a top-notch developer team that listen to shop owners. The app works great, thank you!
-------------------------------
This is a great app by a great team but the pricing structure totally sucks. We use some of their other apps too, they are great. It hurts to leave a 2-star review.

EDIT: This is a very nice app, works very well, I deducted one star for the pricing.

*** Even though Shopify's version was free and is suddenly deleted from my shop without warning, this review is not about that. This app is much better anyway ***

The pricing page is totally confusing - it reads up to 10,000 coupons but in truth, if you create 3 or 3,000, you are still paying the same $1.00. So if you need 30 coupons of 3 different types, it will cost $1.00 each = 90 coupons for $3.00.

Heck, if I knew that, I would have created 100 of each at least.

Please explain the price better. It's not the money, I just feel taken advantage of. I love your apps and I expected more from you.

Puppylove101

Very easy to use and priced fair !

My Seed Needs

This app is great.

I use it for bulk coupons for scratch offs that allow customers to win prizes via a discount code.

=]

Nutpods

Worked exactly as intended and so easy. Could not be more reasonably priced. Highly recommend

Dlk Design Life Kids Llc

Super quick. Super easy. Thanks for the assistance!

Bottegasicana

Semplicissima da utilizzare, Top!

Castleware Baby

So far I'm happy with the app. I have created a couple of coupons to use in some triggered e-mails and they were very easy to set up. Only time will tell how they work from here. Fingers crossed.