Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

IndestructiPods

I've used this for a while and it sucks. It wouldn't let me see my code and i paid money for it.
ALso the 100 word minimum

Gumbies

We were initially really satisfied with this app, but recently the app seems to reset the dates on our codes to 2017?!? We're now getting very embarrassing emails and messages from customers telling us they aren't working. We've reset the dates twice now on the codes, but have changed back to 2017 after a day or so. We're already busy enough so we don't need the hassle of having to check that the codes are valid all of time.

Couture Look

Takes too long to email the codes!

Forsake Inc

replaced completely functional free version with a paid version the app. Shame on you, Shopify!

Canuck Bottles

This app now requires you to pay every time you want to create a new bulk discount. Not too happy about that.

Warehouse Warriors

very poor. created a code, gives export, but no code is visible. Just notes in an excel sheet. no code in the store, only a code name. How do you test it.?

Purafruta Com

you messed it up by making us pay each time we create discounts, deleted the app and installed much better and FREE app by Seguno.

Pow Gloves

You took down the free app and replaced it with this paid version.

Necklesse De

paying 1$ for 20 discount codes? Removing a free app replacing with a paid one is horrible. Bad for users who used bulk discount before.

Modissimi

Discount names can`t be changed.
For example this is the second time I have some weird prefix of random letters after my discount code word with cannot be adjusted and it`s visible after you have paid the fee of 1$.

Previous 1 3