Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Jadeleaf

Works fine but feels like a scam. Shopify used to have a free app that did the same thing. Why isn't this feature standard in the shopify admin?

Ohnoooooo

You took off the app for free and replaced it by an app which has a difficult and not well-explained cost structure. Please explain the price better.

Nekterjuicebar

I find it annoying that something that used to be free now has a fee, even if it is nominal. However, it works well, so 2 stars.

Scalerfab R C Trail Armor Accessories

This used to be my go-to program. Not sure when things changed,as I hadn't used for a few months. For my uses, I don't need to create thousands of discounts, I just needed maybe 100 per group and now I have to pay $1 each time. Disappointed with the changes to the structure of the app.

Leafments

Good usage, but the charges let me delete that app. We do blogger marketing and send out about 10-30 collaborations per day. For 10-30 discounts 1$? It's not much but why don't you offer like 50 codes per day for free? Cause up to 50 discount codes is not really in need for a bulk discount app, but makes working more efficient. Hope that there will be a change soon.

Homage Demo

It works fine, but is definitely not free. There was little or no communication around this change when we were transitioned from the free Shopify app to this one.

Milk Eggs

I like the older app better.

with the new app, we are not able to manipulate or edit the codes after they are bulk created. We can't even search them because they're inside the app as opposed to inserted into list of discounts.

We can't mark them as used either now...