Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

The Wet Leaf

Seems good. Haven't had time to see if it meets my needs yet, it seems to be asking for a review before I can set another discount.

Terpen Inc

Awesome time saver. Definitely the best option for Groupon sales campaigns. Only $1 per discount code set. Dont know if its monthly per set too?!

LVLUP GAMES

Easy to use and very affordable. I highly recommend this and a loyalty program for small businesses starting up. I truly believed it has helped my customers increase their spending with me over similar stores, and also increased the number of returning customers.

I do wish there were a way to fully keep the codes randomized or at least have a bit more control over the format of the code generation so that it can remain consistent in appearance to the codes that currently exist.

But still pretty solid.

Online Fashion Shop

Great App and I use it now for the first time and it look great. I would like to experiment it in the future

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app works well and is easy to install. I can get a little pricey for multiple codes.

Weddingstardeals

Works great, but you need to mention that you can import codes from as csv. I didn't see that anywhere until after I tried to create my first batch.

Sleek Safe Smartphones Cases

Very smooth delivery of discounts to my email. However, accessing them is an issue. They basically are held hostage until I write a review. What gives??

Chocoboss

I really love this app! And I mean it! Don't hesitate to try

Indo Smoke Shop

Does what it should, very slow to create over 50,000 discounts, warning! xo

Scottishlaird

Installation great. Loading codes is great. But you can't search the codes you have entered if a customer is having difficulty. You need to know whether the code they are using exists and is valid. Without this customer support is a potential nightmare. Would like to see this sorted asap.

Previous 1