Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Merchant of Fortune

Sometimes the codes get stuck downloading. Otherwise good. More detailed discount options would be good. like relative expiration times.

Le Poîl De La Bête

This application is tres utile for this work is open to open work very very good this application is top for a new shop

Pro Nailz

Nice app i really like using it its realy helpful for my website ! i highly reacommande you this app

Workboot

This app is very easy to use and works like a charm. I'd recommend it without reservation to anyone who needs bulk winback codes. The only downside I've found is that it doesn't give any warning when codes expire, it would be nice to have a little message that lets me know it's time to create a fresh set.

Magnum Photos

The app works and does what it is supposed to do. But it is extremely slow. Even generating only 50 discount codes takes a long time. And this really is a functionality that should be standard in Shopify and not paid.

The Wet Leaf

Seems good. Haven't had time to see if it meets my needs yet, it seems to be asking for a review before I can set another discount.

Terpen Inc

Awesome time saver. Definitely the best option for Groupon sales campaigns. Only $1 per discount code set. Dont know if its monthly per set too?!

LVLUP GAMES

Easy to use and very affordable. I highly recommend this and a loyalty program for small businesses starting up. I truly believed it has helped my customers increase their spending with me over similar stores, and also increased the number of returning customers.

I do wish there were a way to fully keep the codes randomized or at least have a bit more control over the format of the code generation so that it can remain consistent in appearance to the codes that currently exist.

But still pretty solid.

Online Fashion Shop

Great App and I use it now for the first time and it look great. I would like to experiment it in the future

Yourturnkeystore 243

Great app works well and is easy to install. I can get a little pricey for multiple codes.

Previous 1