Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Chong Box

Simple and quick to use, will definitely use this app again. 50 discount codes created in seconds, nothing I can fault it on for a free app.

Gym Zino

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever

La Cave à Laine

Easy to use, very low charges. I was able to create different sets of codes in minutes, export them and use them on different channels!

Sirocco

Innovated Visions Jewelry

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great

Sapeurs Pompiers, Un Mode de Vie

good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing good app for discount and marketing

Western Grassfed Beef

Easy peezy and saved a lot of time when uploading a large amount of discount codes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Straw

Just added the app and a bulk discount to my Shopify.....took mere minutes and I'm so not a computer gal so this is brilliant for me!
Thank you!

The Drift Collective

thanks!! very helpful we use this all the time. great app! would definitely recommend to others!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13