Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Ash & Erie

Making my whole life easier creating discount codes for our brand ambassadors. For all of our ambassadors we create a monthly discount code and this helps me bulk create them as we continue to grow our program.

AmCork

This app is great and easy to use. I really like how it keeps sets of bulk discount codes grouped together in the main discounts list. We use this app to create thousands of unique discount codes at a time for printing on mini business cards through Moo Printing. Each card has a unique discount code that can only be used once. Our customers love the mini cards and it helped increase our sales. We provide them when customers purchase samples so when they place their order the cost of the sample is discounted.

Michigan Metal Artwork

Needed to generate bulk dynamic coupons quickly and upload to my product review app for incentive rewards, and it worked great!

Plantioxidants

So far so good! Will submit new review if there is an issue. Looking to do a large quantity of codes last minute and seems to be working smoothly!

Chong Box

Simple and quick to use, will definitely use this app again. 50 discount codes created in seconds, nothing I can fault it on for a free app.

Gym Zino

fantastic app it made me very very very happy okay and i will download it forecer and keep it forever

La Cave à Laine

Easy to use, very low charges. I was able to create different sets of codes in minutes, export them and use them on different channels!

Sirocco

Innovated Visions Jewelry

so far this app has been very helpful and easy to use. I love it so far and it will help me drive sales!

Bagoo

Amazing App! Helped me out a lot with some coupon websites.

Creates many codes in just 1 minute.
Really Great