Bulk Discounts

Bulk Discounts

by Space Squirrel Ltd.

Create Thousands of Discount Codes

Hagan Ski Mountaineering

Excellent. So easy. If you need bulk discounts, use it! I created 1000 discounts, with the prefix I wanted, and shared the zip file in less than 5 minutes.

Hiyip

I used this App first time. Sincerely with this APP will help us to attract a lot of customers.

It is a new openning shop and we come all the customers come to try our products.

Better Life

While I wish this was native to Shopify, this app has allowed us to create hundreds of thousands of discount codes at one time. Without this app it would be impossible. A must-have for large discount sets.

elliottfootwear

Such a necessary tool for creating multiple discount codes instead of making them individually. Thank you very much

FIVE AND DIAMOND

Easy, affordable, and gets the job done, I highly recommend if you need to create bulk discount codes.

Red Oak Furniture

Was looking for a app to generate 1000s of discount codes to be issued to a client for their employees to use. This app helped a lot.

Fab Fash

This was a life saver! I thought I was going to have to create each one individually, but NOPE! Done in 5 minutes!

Island Thyme Soap Company

Great little app. Easy to create and configure discounts for one transaction or for a promotion. Set it, enter an end date and forget it. Never had a problem.

Healthy Nibbles

Used this app several times now and on all occasions its worked perfectly, easy to use, would recommend.

hawthorneSKIN

OVERALL,IT WAS A GREAT APP, JUST A BIT SLOW AT GENERATING THE CODES SO I CAN UPLOAD THEM INTO THE FILE.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16