Bulk Editing by Booster Apps

Bulk Editing by Booster Apps

by Booster Apps

Hours of work in a few clicks

Mom Life Gear

I used this app to help me quickly make bulk changes to the weight of the products in my store. The app is user-friendly and did just what I needed it to.

Paint Your Adventure

Title adjustments for hundreds of products done in a few seconds, find and replace, delete words, re-order, no CSV import or export, error free ... it just works and saves time. Thank you.

Omgonline

Only starting using it, but works great so far!

The Unicorns Den

So far we love it. Some of the other ones you are limited to amount of edits you do which is ridiculous. Thank you for the awesome app. and not being greedy.

The Home Crafters

so far so good... yet to see if I can bulk edit images!

Lincolncards

Amazing app. With over 1,000 products in my store, this app saves me valuable time. I like the flat fee which is why I switched from Hextom's bulk editor.

Gift Moments

Did not work for us, editing taxable products didnt update

Daily Dozen Deals

I needed to update the weight of ALL my products. This saved me SOOOO much time by being able to do it all in collections or groups. Thanks!

Courtney Leigh Designs

Overall, a nice app. I wish it had the ability to bulk add/delete images. It definitely saved me a few hours editing descriptions, though.

Dress Your Dolly

Although not the cheapest app, it does exactly what I need and the time I've saved today alone warrants the cost. Easy to use and great that you can revert a change if you got something wrong.
Previous 1 3 4 5 6