Bulk Editing by Booster Apps

Bulk Editing by Booster Apps

by Booster Apps

Hours of work in a few clicks

Suranas Jewelove

Amazing app. Works very well for updating description across a wide category of products!

Peak Hour

This helped me save alot of time. I was going to hire someone to do this but I am happy this app was created!

Thevacuumcenter Com

The app is a great help in applying bulk edits. I have tried 3 apps, and I like this one the best. I primarily use to add tags and product types. Would give 5 stars if the search filter offered keyword "or" searches, and if the option for selecting individual search results to remove them (for example a check box) (when the search pulls in products that should not be in a category.) Or the option for adding "exclude" keywords.

Dom Quixotes Leather Imperium

Finally... I had been sweating to update product descriptions by hand and I thought 'there must be a different way' and voila....

Paw For Less

I like the app, though in my first test it didn't grab all relevant strings. I had to work 2 hours manually to get everything corrected. Therefore only 4 stars. But I have to concede that my test was almost unfair, it contained uppercases, strong, italics, pipes, different letter margins. Therefore 4 stars!

Paddyjack Fabrics

Fantastic! Saved me soooo much time.

Isabellawrenltd

Amazing! 1 min auto installation, can change every product in seconds. LOVE!

Roxbey Uk

Made editing products prices for sale very easy

Ryansecommercedeals

Case sensitive change is bit of a headache, but very easy to use and fast

Christiangearandgifts

Excellent! Just made the job of updating pricing on all my products 10x easier. This would have taken me HOURS to do. Only took a few minutes with this product. May just be my new favorite app!