Bulk Editing by Booster Apps

Bulk Editing by Booster Apps

by Booster Apps

Hours of work in a few clicks

auto-remotes

I love your layout and how everything seems to be intuitive and categorical. It would be great if it processed bulk edits a bit faster though

PopCulture21

This is perfect for quick and simple editing. I could update product type and title easily. I would refer this app to anyone with an online store.

Paint Your Adventure

Title adjustments for hundreds of products done in a few seconds, find and replace, delete words, re-order, no CSV import or export, error free ... it just works and saves time. Thank you.

Omgonline

Only starting using it, but works great so far!

The Unicorns Den

So far we love it. Some of the other ones you are limited to amount of edits you do which is ridiculous. Thank you for the awesome app. and not being greedy.

Lincolncards

Amazing app. With over 1,000 products in my store, this app saves me valuable time. I like the flat fee which is why I switched from Hextom's bulk editor.

Daily Dozen Deals

I needed to update the weight of ALL my products. This saved me SOOOO much time by being able to do it all in collections or groups. Thanks!

Dress Your Dolly

Although not the cheapest app, it does exactly what I need and the time I've saved today alone warrants the cost. Easy to use and great that you can revert a change if you got something wrong.

Saucy Ladies Intimates

This app is amazing and saves me so much time! Highly recommend.

Zarazoro

Nice little app. easy to use & kinda fast

Previous 1 3 4 5