Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de enero de 2023

Just an amazing app. So easy to use!

Thank you for making this app and saving us boatloads of time.
We'll happily pay you guys a bunch of coffees!

Säker
9 días usando la aplicación
31 de diciembre de 2022

Simple and straightforward app for fulfilling orders in bulk. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended!

The Little Muslim Shop
6 días usando la aplicación
17 de agosto de 2022

best app for the order fullfillment. We are using this from last 10 days and its working fine with our store.

Hammer
India
5 días usando la aplicación
Fecha de modificación: 8 de junio de 2021

Tried uploading the file with the shipment numbers but never works. It takes to some random sites. For e.g. if the shipment was sent via TOLL it by default tracks to a US website, Auspost takes to some future supply chains website. I thought that may be I did not provide the names of the carriers correctly the way it is in shopify so I corrected the file and then uploaded and clicked on Start --> Replace tracking but it still did not update the URLs correctly. Tried reaching them via online chat for another issue as well but no response.

LifeStylz
4 días usando la aplicación
12 de julio de 2023

It is a great free APP, does help us a lot. It takes some time to process orders, which is slightly slower than the previous app we used. We have more than one tracking number for some of the orders, it does show the number one by one clearly. I hope there is a function for "cancel fulfillment" just incase there is something wrong and we need to undo what we have done. thank you!

玉泰醬油
Taiwán
2 días usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2023

Took a bit of twiddling to figure out but it works seamlessly now! Thank you so much for keeping this free!

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo
3 días usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2023

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It is user friendly. Thank you Steve for excellent support.

Rustic Art
India
1 día usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2021

This app made my life easier, it's very easy to use and I haven't had any kind of issues or bugs so far, my recommendations.

Fnatic United Kingdom Shop
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2022

Great app. Works both for adding tracking numbers from a CSV file and do an automatic fulfillment and also to do corrections in batch if needed (which I needed today). Fully recommend this app. Thank you!!!!!

HealthyU
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
4 de mayo de 2023

The application is super amazing. This app saved me a lot of time in fulfilling orders manually, and now I can fulfill bulk orders very easily. Thank you :)

Lightscordless