Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
25 de enero de 2023

Just an amazing app. So easy to use!

Thank you for making this app and saving us boatloads of time.
We'll happily pay you guys a bunch of coffees!

Säker
9 días usando la aplicación
31 de diciembre de 2022

Simple and straightforward app for fulfilling orders in bulk. Keep up the good work! Highly recommended!

The Little Muslim Shop
6 días usando la aplicación
17 de agosto de 2022

best app for the order fullfillment. We are using this from last 10 days and its working fine with our store.

Hammer
India
5 días usando la aplicación
20 de enero de 2023

Took a bit of twiddling to figure out but it works seamlessly now! Thank you so much for keeping this free!

TheCoffeeMonsterzCo
3 días usando la aplicación
13 de marzo de 2021

This app made my life easier, it's very easy to use and I haven't had any kind of issues or bugs so far, my recommendations.

Fnatic United Kingdom Shop
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
12 de enero de 2022

Great app. Works both for adding tracking numbers from a CSV file and do an automatic fulfillment and also to do corrections in batch if needed (which I needed today). Fully recommend this app. Thank you!!!!!

HealthyU
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
24 de diciembre de 2020

This is such an amazing app and made my job so much easier! Manually Fulfilling orders required so much back and forth that this does it all

Tann-ed
India
Alrededor de 19 horas usando la aplicación
2 de diciembre de 2020

Once sales start to pick in your shop up posting order tracking numbers can be a nightmare. You may even feel that you don't want to sell so much... crazy ha?
Enter Bulk Fulfillment, with a few clicks you can upload a CSV and all tracking numbers update for each order in a second. No typos, no time lost. Did I mention it's free?
It would be great if the app could integrate with Zapier or Integromat for full automation.

Angelitos Mágicos
México
Alrededor de 13 horas usando la aplicación
27 de agosto de 2021

A little fiddling getting my head around the app and then BAM, fulfilled everything beautifully. Amazing time saver and super simple. Thanks guys, so much

Hello Sunday
Alrededor de 8 horas usando la aplicación
11 de abril de 2023

I never review apps but this app is FREE and completely saved me today. I did in 5 minutes what would have easily taken me half an hour, and been boring as heck.
Thank you!