Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 91% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
12 de julio de 2023

It is a great free APP, does help us a lot. It takes some time to process orders, which is slightly slower than the previous app we used. We have more than one tracking number for some of the orders, it does show the number one by one clearly. I hope there is a function for "cancel fulfillment" just incase there is something wrong and we need to undo what we have done. thank you!

玉泰醬油
Taiwán
2 días usando la aplicación
10 de octubre de 2023

This app is a lifesaver. Works very well and reliable. And the customer support is top notch! I strongly recommend it.

Rolling Square
Suiza
3 meses usando la aplicación
23 de agosto de 2023

Very good support and very good knowledge of shopify abilities. Highly recommended for any kind of shopify store

ethnasia
Grecia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
17 de julio de 2023

Great App !! I love it, it's the best solution for bulk fulfillment and it's FREE!
Customer Support also great, they reply my emails with problems that was already solved at moment I sent email. So they really are in front of the developtment of the app!

Vitacentro
El Salvador
11 días usando la aplicación
31 de julio de 2023

This app works perfectly as intended. Very simple to use and does what it's supposed to! A must have for any store looking to bulk fulfill from a spreadsheet!

Zeba Shoes
24 días usando la aplicación
9 de julio de 2023

Excellent tracking app! Versatile and easy to use. We use it on a daily basis and have had no issues. Thank you!!!

Fan Gear Nation
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
8 de julio de 2023

This app is exactly what I was looking for. It is user friendly. Thank you Steve for excellent support.

Rustic Art
India
1 día usando la aplicación
24 de noviembre de 2023

A perfect app for me, friendly UI, simple and practical features. It's 10 out of 10.

淨對流 Xpure

컨트롤코리아
Corea del Sur
Alrededor de 2 años usando la aplicación
18 de julio de 2023

Recommend all the way! This app has saved my bacon!!!
Recommend all the way! This app has saved my bacon!!!

Meow Safe