Calificación general
4,5
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 92% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 2% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
5 de octubre de 2020

Great app, save me so much time every day. I'm thankful it's completely free to fulfill all my orders.

Paws Place
25 de octubre de 2020

One of the best app, esp. it's free and easy to use. I am so grateful the develop provide this free app. Thank you very much!

Teadays
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
13 de mayo de 2021

Fantastic, easy to use and powerful app. Thank you very much for making it available free of charge. It has helped save a lot of time.

Vegan Town Chocolate
Reino Unido
29 de julio de 2020

Amazing app. Easy to use and this will save you time. Very fast and easy. Brilliant app. Thank you!

OH Fashion
21 de octubre de 2020

I'd been slogging through manual orders every day for a month and hating every moment of it. A huge sales day pushed me over the edge to look for apps to help manage this in bulk, and Bulk Fulfill performed like a champ. This is the kind of functionality I wish was core to the Shopify Platform.

Olika
4 de junio de 2020

An app that does exactly what it says. Excellent. Saves us a lot of time to fulfill thousands of orders.

BookXcess Sdn. Bhd. 750543-D (BookXcess Online)
Malasia
18 de enero de 2023

Very useful app as of now no glitches and works completely fine.
Highly recomended for bulk shippers

Zivara Fashion
India
Fecha de modificación: 31 de marzo de 2023

The app is pretty good, but the tracking URL which i uploaded is always defaults to other courier or incomplete URL is uploaded. Kindly fixed it, Older version works fine but this updated version have issues.

Thanks for fixing bug now working fine !

InduBindu
India
Upatra respondió 22 de marzo de 2023

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. I've fixed the bug, please try again and if possible, please update the review. Thanks, a lot

9 de julio de 2020

DAMN! Saved me a lot of time! Thank you SO MUCH!

EVERYONE, USE THIS TO FULFILL YOUR ORDERS. SO EASY.

Koonip
Filipinas
13 de diciembre de 2021

Solved my bulk fulfillment issues and saves me a lot of time, Fantastic, easy to use, and powerful app. Would recommend!

ForLoyal