Bulk Fulfill

Bulk Fulfill

by Upatra

Reduce wasted time - Automatically sync your tracking numbers

LifeStylz

Tried uploading the file with the shipment numbers but never works. It takes to some random sites. For e.g. if the shipment was sent via TOLL it by default tracks to a US website, Auspost takes to some future supply chains website. I thought that may be I did not provide the names of the carriers correctly the way it is in shopify so I corrected the file and then uploaded and clicked on Start --> Replace tracking but it still did not update the URLs correctly. Tried reaching them via online chat for another issue as well but no response.

La Fauxmagerie

Messed up all my fulfilments by sending customers a tracking link that goes to some random site, not the tracking company I put in the spreadsheet. Now all my customers have a useless tracking link in their inboxes.

August 26, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry for what happened, did you set up your own custom tracking URL? You can download the full example file to see the detail. By the way you can still verify the tracking link before you process to fulfill.

wavyplanet

One of the most non-user friendly fulfillment apps I think I've ever seen in my life. Im trying to map the headers and literally none of the correct ones are available to choose.

May 26, 2020

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience. Did you use csv file? Sometimes the file has some special character and makes merchant can't map header. You can convert the file to xlsx, it will work fine. We're working to fix the special character and will update the app soon. If you need, you can send me the file, I will help you convert it to xlsx