Bulk Fulfill

Bulk Fulfill

by Upatra

Reduce wasted time - Automatically sync your tracking numbers

La Fauxmagerie

Messed up all my fulfilments by sending customers a tracking link that goes to some random site, not the tracking company I put in the spreadsheet. Now all my customers have a useless tracking link in their inboxes.

August 26, 2020

Hi, I'm so sorry for what happened, did you set up your own custom tracking URL? You can download the full example file to see the detail. By the way you can still verify the tracking link before you process to fulfill.

wavyplanet

One of the most non-user friendly fulfillment apps I think I've ever seen in my life. Im trying to map the headers and literally none of the correct ones are available to choose.

May 26, 2020

Hi, sorry for your inconvenience. Did you use csv file? Sometimes the file has some special character and makes merchant can't map header. You can convert the file to xlsx, it will work fine. We're working to fix the special character and will update the app soon. If you need, you can send me the file, I will help you convert it to xlsx