Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

MJ' s ONE - STOP

This seems a better app then the last one i attempted to use. This is more than a tool its more like another person.

Ideo Q LLC

Just installed the app and now you are asking me to write a review? What can I say? The installation was easy. Let's see what will happen next

Leinné Online

I used this app to edit alt text. This app quite easy to use, I just filter the products I need to edit then follow guilds of app.

Call Of Control

Perfect ! Very simple to use and does the job very well ! I truly recommend. And on top of that it's free ! GO GO GO

Moon Land Webshop

great app thanks.....................................................................................

Dogas

so far its good, the free version really gives a lot of options, love the alt text template options.

ViktorMarkus Apparel

Very easy to use and a GREAT time saver! I'd highly recommend it to anyone who understands the value of accurate SEO.

Trottz Mauritius

work very well, thank you. we use it on our store from france. un grand brao et merci de nous aider autant

Bling Wind

It is really a helpful app. I can optimize my image in a few minutes, such as rename, alt-text, png to jpg, resize, etc.

Sea Witch Botanicals

A must-have for any Shopify store. Easy to use. Even though you could get by on the free version, it's worth having automated processes set up for adding alt text and optimizing images on an ongoing basis.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 164 165