Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

1921 - 1930 of 1969 reviews

Inkfinitee Clothing

This app is heaven sent! When you have a store with tons of products and you need to edit images to save a ton of time, this app becomes your bestfriend! Highly recommended!

Qfc Ie

v good app to have but even better is their bulk edit app. top class.

Kumari Hair

So easy to use, and helped me make all our product pages look fabulous!
I was so worried to use it as we launched in less than 10 hours!:)
Thank you!

Beydouns Store

love the app. Easy install and had my product picture up to spec with just one click.

Letterseal

I Love Hextom! Their ideas and apps are always just what I came to the app store looking for! I haven't had any issues, and the paid upgrades are always worth the $. Thank you!
www.letterseals.com

Anaklaro

Saves us time and headaches, love it! We use it at www.anaklaro.com

Meckmom

This awesome app just saved me dozens of hours. I can't believe how fast and efficient it was. For a just few dollars, I was able to optimize every image in my shop in a matter of minutes. I can't believe how much quicker the site loads on my phone! I could see a difference immediately. I also changed all the alt text of my images to improve my SEO. I will definitely be recommending this app to others. Great job!!

Queen Bee Deszinz By Deborah

This is a great app, I just love set it and forget it apps. Thus far I am only using the alt image option, but I will be using the other options of this app so I do not have to edit all of my images before uploading. Will save me a lot of time.

Decants

I love this app. If you want to have clean and neat website it is a must have

Elliemaysemporium

Looks good so far and being able to bulk edit product images and narrow by collection etc is really useful!