Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Sigmed Imaging

I use this app to daily do SEO optimization, image optimization and alt text on all my store images. I am a beginner at running a website and this app makes it so even a beginner can do it easily, step by step. I don't normally review because I have little time to but I thought it would be helpful for anyone who is interested. I give them the 5 Stars all the way!!

Spa Noir

This app makes it very easy to update the look and feel of your site in a few easy steps. I would highly recommend!

724lifestyle

This app is working well with few easy step and very well images optimizes

Br,

Br,

Better Digital Life

This app is very convenient to use. It is efficient in editing my images for SEO. Easy to use and pretty intuitive. Thank you!

5 Gallon Bottles

I Have 19 images in my store, it helped me reduce 70MB off my images in literally 4 minutes, images still look great.

RidBen Tech

Hey thank you very much this application is very practical.
I highly recommend. Thanks again... this a really useful application

Mahee

great I am using it the first time and it saved my time I would like to recommend this app to all the user who wants to make changes in Seo

We & Homy

There is problem about reverting, stickers are stucked even if it is says that reverted. I don't know how to fix it, I think I have to change my images :(

konobe.shop

Highly recommend this app, easy to setup and forget. Takes care of those important SEO/Speed tasks for maximising optimisation. A real time saver, can't do without it now. Customer support is A++ had a glitch, got my own dedicated helper, Fabio stuck with me till it was fixed, never left me hanging, a real Star, thank you.

Gevril

really love this app! we use it for seo to automaticly update alt text for images and file names. We also use the "square image by expanding the sides" daily as well as resizing the images for quicker speed. AWESOME JOB DEVELOPERS!