Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

20th Century Artifacts

Certainly takes the grunt work out of editing images - I especially like the ability to automate tasks so I can set and forget and it fixes all my image names and sizes.

Mimasco

Buena herramienta para facilitar algunas tareas tediosas en la gestión de fotos para facilitar la velocidad de la web

KARABYTE

bıraz karmasık onun dısında sevdım bu eklentıyı ısınızı kolaylastırıyor ama dedıgım gıbı arayüz karmasık

Crumbs & Doilies

A great app with a tonne of options - we've really only taken advantage of the image resizing and optimising features which are worth the price alone. The option to set them as daily sweeps means future products and images are covered too which is great for site speed.

The Fox And Stone

This is crazy easy to use... my website designer recommended it and I am very pleased with how easy it was to use! Thank you!

Sanitize EZ

Great free app to start off helped me a lot especially being new to eCommerce. Has alot of features.

Shopvoorgezondheid

Great tool, very easy in use. Work perfect, help me organise al my images within just a few minutes. And keep my shop fast. Great

AlchePharma

We have many images of different sizes and resolutions which needed to be harmonized while squared and this APP was perfect for it. In addition, the tech support has been exceptional in helping fix certain background image issues we had with our PNG images. Truly a Must-Have APP as well as a Great Team.... Ralph Turchiano, CEO AlchePharma

LONA Athletics

I used this app to help me edit my product images. Instead of downloading every image and having to make the canvas size square, I could do it all in the app.

Sincerely Nuts

I've repeatedly attempted to remove watermarks with this app. The only thing I need it for. Notified support no response and no solution. It was promising at first but doesn't deliver fully.