Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO , 2 200 avaliações

Avaliação geral
4,8
Pontuação por nível de classificação
  • 87% das classificações são de 5 estrelas
  • 10% das classificações são de 4 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das classificações são de 2 estrelas
  • 2% das classificações são de 1 estrelas
14 de março de 2023

IT IS A GOOD APP IT HELPS WITH SALES AND IT HAAS ALL THE RIGHT TOOLS ONE NEEDS TO BOOST HIS SALES I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO SOMEONE ELSE

Intellar
África do Sul
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 2 minutes
12 de setembro de 2022

Great app, helped me save a lot of time that I can now use to create more products! Also love the Bulk Product Edit App!

linaliva
Alemanha
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 5 minutes
24 de agosto de 2022

Super easy way to edit Alt Text on images. Be great to be able to select more than 20 to edit individually

Zeenya Clothing
Nova Zelândia
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 19 hours
22 de agosto de 2022

Very usefull, with video that shows step by step how to use this app it's just so helpfull , thank you.

Samai Apparel
Canadá
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 1 month
2 de julho de 2022

This app is probably one of my favorite apps. It's easy to use, they have tips and hints throughout the app and it's laid out simply. It does need several features which I hope they will include, I have emailed them several ideas I really think would make this a 5 star app.

Mega-City Merchandise LLC
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 4 months
13 de maio de 2022

This app really makes quick work on image manipulation. I am not a fan of apps that charge more for additional images etc. But it does the job.

Crystallized Nectar
Reino Unido
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 11 months
2 de maio de 2022

I'm not quite sure how good this app works yet I had to leave a review in order for it to work so we will see

Poshme Official Boutique
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: About 3 hours
14 de março de 2022

I use this app to help reduce the file size of images and resize them in order to have faster load times. It works great. Super easy to use. I gave it 4 stars because there is no way to upload individual images that aren't product images or asset images.

Arctic Seal Wine Coolers
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 12 days
Questão respondida por Hextom 25 de março de 2022

Thank you for your comment. We decided to add the feature you requested. Now in Bulk Image Edit, you can upload individual images from a zip file. This feature works across all image types: product images, asset images, collection images, blog images and setting file images.

1 de março de 2022

I have tested many apps to use as watermark for my art gallery. It seems as most apps are not thinking of the broader picture...this app is easy and i dont have to add any code to theme ..It super easy to use..it just does what it does. Only thing I think their pricing is kinda very strange ..I do not like their pricing set up.

DesignerArtDecor
Tempo passado a usar a aplicação: 9 months
24 de fevereiro de 2022

Helps expedite the process of going through mislabeled, incorrectly saved, and mis-sized images. Recommended - especially if you have a site with a lot of images that maybe didn't have a good process in place when initially posted.

Fly Rides USA