Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Nighty House

Does the job perfectly. Loved it..

Smart Lighting World

I would definitely recommend this app

Saras Super Stock

So far so good! Seems easy enough to handle large bulk files...the price is fair I think at a penny an edit. It should significantly cut down on my load times which is what I'm looking for. If you have a lot of images, I would recommend giving this app at least a shot to see what it can do for you.

Dirt Road Barn

This app will save me tons of time trying to edit the images myself. We all love saving time! Thanks!!!

Solpaneler

seems to work fine.

minus for the cost. for one cent per picture i could probably found a african dude doing the job manually in paintbrush :)

Jewelry Accessories Plus

sound great but just testing it for the first time let see how it goes i be back for a better review

Beydouns Store

love the app. Easy install and had my product picture up to spec with just one click.

Blizz Handcrafted Accessories

Yes definitely I would recommend to my friends, super easy and understanding app.

House Interiors Gifts

We have only just started using this app on Shopify but if it can save me time, then it will save me money and both of those are what are good for a small business like ours.

Smashing Survival

The app works as intended! However the cost adds up very quickly. Generally worth it for the time saved.