Hextom: Bulk Image Edit & SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PLATINUM LEATHER EMPORIUM

I just installed the app and it appears to be easy to use I will know more after the first square edit it does not work for me and i asked for a refund after a couple of days..... I will wait and see

Sacs Fashion

Location France

I paid for something that didn’t work well and sometimes don’t work at all... I’m not happy.........

Ozzell

I used this app to speed up my page but it seems like not working...hfhfhtfrytftyfytdjtrdrtshtreswhrewshrewhrewhrew

Loja Dela

Location Brazil
Time spent using app 2 minutes

I uninstalled the application and am unable to install again. I already tried to get help by email and nobody could help me. I'm leaving this review until i have some feedback ...

Degeners8.com

Time spent using app About 12 hours

I used these Apps to help on my product optimization but, t did not come up to my standard. A simple watermark for the product did not show up. I rate this product a -1 start. You will not accept a negative one stationed and that how I feel! Are you waiting for five stars it will not happen on me?

Opal .R. Helm

Time spent using app 8 minutes

I'm looking for simple photo editing features like cropping, and this app doesn't offer it in the free plan. I can't even give it a trial run.

carolay.co

Location Romania
Time spent using app 8 minutes

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO by Hextom
Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

lifestyle on sale

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 7 minutes

All I want is for the images to be resized so that is a consistent size on the website and facebook. Logged into this, too long, too complicated didn't bother after 3 tries.

AFKARISTORE ONLINE SHOP

Location Kuwait
Time spent using app 29 minutes

I wrote the following review when I dowload the apps but later I discoved that not performing well. my first review (it is very good shopify apps I recommend it to every website but if the developer give the free plan more features it will be ok. thank you. owner of Afkaristore Trade Mark https://afkaristore.com)

Cheapstraws.com

Time spent using app 29 minutes

Couldnt do much... not much free. Cannot resize images, only change 50 images for lower quantity only saved .5 mb