Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

My Own Wheels

Time spent using app About 2 months

Needed to update 100's of alt image descriptions. Easy, huge timesaver. Very intuitive. Looking to check out the other features on the app.

Pupper's Picks

about to see how well this app works. just installed it fresh. I need to add a min of 100 charachters.

Redbarn.com

So far so good. Still trying to get my Mobile Speed up, but I just upgraded so I can optimize my blog and themes so that should help.

Fastron Electronics Store

Time spent using app 4 minutes

Just started using this app. the interface is very fast and detailed. Looks like it will do what we need

Ethical Cashmere

Time spent using app About 1 year

It's really easy to use, quite intuitive. I'd have given it 5 stars except that the filtered edits didn't work sometimes, or some of the edit options didn't work (e.g. canvas resize didn't work, but resize width does). These are not dealbreakers though.

Cactus et Ananas

Location France
Time spent using app About 4 years

Very simple and fast to use. I use it regularly to minize the size of some picture . I save me time for my e-shop.

Show Us Ya Slotz

Location Australia

The app works well to put the water mark on my images. The downside is, that when you need to add watermarks to new images, the review does not tell you how many images need water marks? So you have no idea how many it will be. It does however not go over ones that already were water marked, so you don't pay twice.

stonedrockz.de

Location Germany

Im more than happy with the tool. From the UX Part its easy to use. No big learning curve (perfect) But that the user can type in data into the non free featured fields and waste time and also get worse UX Feedback at the end of the Page. That is bad. You can do it better, higlight them better or deactivate the elements.

Tu Vida Healthy

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 2 months

Me ha ayudado bastante. Es una buena aplicación para trabajar y optimizar tu página web. La recomiendo

Long Lasting Led Lights

I used this app to increase how fast my image shows up to the customer, so far so good. Would recommend