Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Art D Fae

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am using this app to make our images more consistent and the adjust our seo. So far it's worked out pretty well. Would definitely recommend

carlotina

Location Mexico
Time spent using app 5 minutes

This can save me a tremendous amount of time!!! I must say I haven't used it yet, just downloaded it, but a good friend of mine very highly recommended it!

Beru

Location Australia

Using this app for bulk image Seo. Super fast and simple! Easy to add image seo and update images and file names. Love it!!

Friday Sock Co.

Time spent using app About 1 month

Saved me tons of time editing alt text for all my product images in shopify for better SEO practice!

Papelhogar

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

The program is perfect for renaming images and alt text to increase SEO. I have also used image resizing by expansion. It has worked very well. I have not yet used other features but I liked what I have used. It is highly recommended.

Millenni Jens

Location Ireland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Downloaded this app to minimise image file size and improve web page speed, added bonus of using alt text to improve SEO. I really like how everything is easy to find, however i think it could improve the number of steps/clicks to complete a given task.

Mimasco

Location Spain

Buena herramienta para facilitar algunas tareas tediosas en la gestión de fotos para facilitar la velocidad de la web

Misraab Online

Location Maldives

great app for the resizing images in bulk. does what it says very well. Will keep using this app for the foreseeable future.

voicenatural

Location United Arab Emirates

I have been using this app for a few weeks now on my store www.voicenatural.com . It works well in reducing the image sizes and in optimizing the SEO using file name changes and alt-tag for images. The price is not too high and worth using if you have multiple product images.

Leightworks

It is a good product but Im not sure how do I remove all the numbers at the end of the file name? Could someone get back to me?
Info@leightworks.com