Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

voicenatural

I have been using this app for a few weeks now on my store www.voicenatural.com . It works well in reducing the image sizes and in optimizing the SEO using file name changes and alt-tag for images. The price is not too high and worth using if you have multiple product images.

Leightworks

It is a good product but Im not sure how do I remove all the numbers at the end of the file name? Could someone get back to me?
Info@leightworks.com

decalsaa

I just start to use it, and I want all I need to do is uploading my products basic info like images, titles, and small amount of descriptions. Then it can do all the SEO jobs for me: SEO title, SEO DESCRIPTION, SEO URL optimizations.

Leaf Spirit

I used this app and it helped me finish my website which I coulndt finishi the cropping by myself thank you

Beauty Life and Health Shop

ES FÁCIL DE UTILIZAR OPTIMIZA TIEMPOS PARA EDICION Y PROTECCION DE NUESTROS PRODUCTOS, SI LA RECOMIENDO

Trend Consultancy

Good app, quick and easy to install. Limitations with the free version which is a shame but happy with it overall

Juniper House

Wow, so far, this app is doing exactly what is meant to do, and it is doing it well. I had to upgrade plans, as I went through the first 3000 too fast, but worth the money for unlimited bulk task. I will tackle file naming and alt text after resizing everything. I only wish it would take 300 ppi down to 72 ppi, but no luck.

Flow Yoga Wear

Sounds great so far and seems easy to use and implement. It comes highly recommended with a free plan option

Images-In Corner

Absolutely perfect for working. Thanks to developer.
Work well with huge collection of pictures and products.
Do what it say.

The Governor Sports and Nutrition

so far so good , i like the look of this app, it seems straight forward and easy to use , which is always a big help