Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Sun Zero store | Sopoy

I'm trying it out, I hope it will, and I will evaluate it again! Hope this software will not disappoint me. . !! !! !! !! Thank you

Alquimia Acessórios

Eu ainda estou testando mas me parece um ótimo app, agradeço aos desenvolvedores pois é bem fácil de compreender as funções.

Ideo Q LLC

Just installed the app and now you are asking me to write a review? What can I say? The installation was easy. Let's see what will happen next

Call Of Control

Perfect ! Very simple to use and does the job very well ! I truly recommend. And on top of that it's free ! GO GO GO

Alice & Blair

aliceandblair.co.uk

Moved from 5* to 4*.

Had a major outage with all product images vanishing today after I set a task for alt-tag rename... They fixed the issue via a back up reset (make sure you always back up!!!).

Cost us quite a lot in sales... Not really their fault and they did what they could to fix it. I worry that if this had happened during the Christmas period for example that we would have been really stuck without any support...

It's a great app and I really would want to leave it 5* but for that issue.

Special thanks to Erin for calling, that was appreciated. :)

House of Bub

I used this app to edit alt text for 500 products. such amazing app. Highly recommended. This app helps me to so much in SEO

Its Bean Called Java

Lot s of features, but not sure how the app works as it asked me to leave this review before using it.

Homeartist

Very easy to use, almost entirely automated. Does a good job of finding and bulk editing. Even the free version is quite effective

ShoppWise.com

am just started to use it i dont know how the performance this apps but i think its help a lot to my store and gain more sales .

Wolf Merchandise

Looks good so far will have to wait and see how it performs and its asking for more words like how am i mena review before usinf