Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Recreated-Tees

I used this app to update my ALT-Text. I will keep you updated as how it works out for my site. Go!!

the avenu online

I purchased this app initially because it was recommended by a friend. Then i deleted it because i didnt think i needed it. The fact i have purchase it again should speak for itself...

MVLS Lights.com

Just installed and set to task. Will give feedback soon as I have completed and checked the results.

Drop Dead Design Studios

Great free app that allowed me square images. Wish it gave more opportunities to try in the free session, but overall happy with the app.

What Fashion Wants

Great app! Really helpful with SEO. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

The Omega Fitness

Just started using it. Good app so far. IT has a lot of different options and I hope we can put most fo them to use

Takarabako

I just installed the app, so I cannot write a detailed review. It allows me to bulk edit and resize images easily to boost load times.

Emergent Sports and Leisure

I am tentatively giving this App 4 stars based on what it claims it will do.
If it truly does everything that is promised it deserves 5 stars.

Mark Bolton Print Shop

Love its simplicity, hope it works OK! will check and get back to you! cant say more than that until I have done some checking

eShopfinity

So far the app is great. Compared to some of the other apps that claim to be ranked high. They actually provide with a some badges that you can add to your product pages with no trouble. They also provide a few more tools for free. I wish that more stuff was free, but I am more than happy for now with what I have.