Hextom: Bulk Image Edit ‑ SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Purebreed Kitties

Time spent using app Over 1 year

this app and developer team in a rear trash this app and developer team in a rear trash this app and developer team in a rear trash this app and developer team in a rear trash

November 23, 2021

Hi,

We have not received any emails from you so we're not sure why you left a 1 star review. We sent you an email a couple of days ago to offer assistance but we have not received a reply.

If you have not received our email, please contact us at help@hextom.com. We can then help you with any issue you may have had with our app right away.

VibeVice™

Worst app ever. It destroyed my theme! I contacted them and they were hostile and unwilling to help.

September 29, 2021

Hi,

I'm sorry that you had trouble with your theme but as we have explained to you, it was not caused by our app. Our app can only edit images, it can not make any changes to your theme.

We have offered to provide you with any assistance you need with our app multiple times and even though the issue you described was not caused by our app, we have offered you a refund.

Unfortunately, as much as we'd like to resolve this issue for you, there's nothing more we can do since this appears to be a theme related issue. We have sent you a few emails regarding this in the last week but we have not received a reply.

We are still willing to help in any way we can. Please reach out to us if you still need assistance.

Dazzling Lumens

The support for this app is sub par. I needed extra help and they just stopped emailing me back. I do not recommend if you need any custom help from the support.

Broni&Bo

Completely messed up all my images. When exporting my files some files were the new naming convention and some the original. Also lost several images in the process. Emailed an urgent response asking for help but no response and spent 3 hours with shopify support trying to rectify it. Still lots of products with no images. Would avoid

tjuub

Location Germany
Time spent using app 11 minutes

Works not good. Doesn't find a huge amount of pics. I expected far more at that price. Go back to tiny url

Weedipedia

Time spent using app About 2 years

Horrible costumer service. They charged me for a more expensive plan and didn't offer a solution or refund even if they agrees this was their mistake. Stay away!!

Trump Went to Washington

I had 400+ images converted from PNG to JPG yesterday but just noticed today that it converted them to low-quality JPGs, probably 3-4 on the 1-12 quality scale. I just had to reverse them all. I searched before and after and I can't find where I can control quality. I'll have to get a different app.

Sincerely Nuts

I've repeatedly attempted to remove watermarks with this app. The only thing I need it for. Notified support no response and no solution. It was promising at first but doesn't deliver fully.

Premium Home Source

This is a terrible app. If you choose to use this app and use Google Shopping for driving traffic, any watermark/text you add onto you product will flag as an error from Google and it will STOP showing your product. This is known as "promotional overlay" and Google will reject your products. Rejected products mean it will not show this on Google Shopping and you will not get sales through this channel.

I reverted all my products back to normal using the app a few days ago and I am STILL having errors so my products are not showing. I've lost at least 1 week of sales and counting and highly recommend NOT to use this app if you use Google Shopping.

athleticdog

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 1 month

We downloaded the app and just wanted to optimize the alt- texts. The moment we started, all the pictures in our shop were gone. Product images, banners, images on the blog and even the logo - all deleted. Nobody replies (so far) from support and even when we reverted the task, the pictures didn't came back. That's gonna be a expensive fault.

February 23, 2020

Hi,

Your images were not deleted. We have replied your email the earliest in our morning. We did not find product with missing images by going through edited images in each task. Some images that are resized by your instruction can be seen correctly resized on your website. Can you check your email and reply us?

Erin from Hextom