Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Loja Dela

I uninstalled the application and am unable to install again. I already tried to get help by email and nobody could help me. I'm leaving this review until i have some feedback ...

Degeners8.com

I used these Apps to help on my product optimization but, t did not come up to my standard. A simple watermark for the product did not show up. I rate this product a -1 start. You will not accept a negative one stationed and that how I feel! Are you waiting for five stars it will not happen on me?

Opal .R. Helm

I'm looking for simple photo editing features like cropping, and this app doesn't offer it in the free plan. I can't even give it a trial run.

carolay.co

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO by Hextom
Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

lifestyle on sale

All I want is for the images to be resized so that is a consistent size on the website and facebook. Logged into this, too long, too complicated didn't bother after 3 tries.

AFKARISTORE ONLINE SHOP

I wrote the following review when I dowload the apps but later I discoved that not performing well. my first review (it is very good shopify apps I recommend it to every website but if the developer give the free plan more features it will be ok. thank you. owner of Afkaristore Trade Mark https://afkaristore.com)

Cheapstraws.com

Couldnt do much... not much free. Cannot resize images, only change 50 images for lower quantity only saved .5 mb

Wig Mama

I used this app to edit watermarks and that is not available in the free plan.
Waste of time.

Watch Skills

this is the bad application i have used ever!!!!!!
i dont recommand at all, i used it for SEO, but didnt get any thing

Priorityoftrust

It does not work, Seemed like it is working in the beginning but everything gets back to where it starts all the time.

Previous 1