Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Ambiance Cosy

Don't see why but it does not edit my pictures. Instead of helping me to be faster it slows me down. I have app that do it automatically but that work at least

DownShifting Vintage Menswear

No idea. I'm just now using it and this irritating survey popped up. Makes me want to delete the app.

OkO-OkO™

The rename of picture file is not available in the free plan... . It was one of my best wish. I will try an other apk
Thanks anyway

Rainbow Closet Boutique

I only need this app to make 10k pictures square. $99 a month is outrageous.I have no other options. There has to be something else out there.

smicken

have tried editing aspect ratio. don't know how far this is useful. will use it extensively and post another review. not impressed by the first use

SanitySavings

Watermark feature is disabled for free plan. Also, as previously stated by other reviews, there is no function to preview how your image will look. You have to guess at what % line height you want. Not something I would consider paying for.

Comfinn

nakdx,ncs kiOJE9N jhdONDWIhnjd HBWDDBWHDBWHDBWUDWUB hb nk<<<

Kat Scrappiness

very difficult to use. There is no way to "preview" what your image will look like once it's watermarked and from what I can tell, there is no way to revert it back to the original image if you don't like the result. Pretty disappointed considering i had to upgrade to the professional plan to even try this.

Youky Online

Not very user friendly, two many steps and complicated menu!

Epkshop

i need to add a frame to individuals products, is it possible here, if not i need the revoque the payment because this app whont work for me and i just updated to the 9 dollars payment.

i appreciate your help!