Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Flashbak Shop

Be more useful if it didn't reduce image resolution when resizing to a degree so low that pictures look dull and flat. Not all that good. Just paying for automator, which is free on the mac. Asked a question from support but got no reply.

Sensory Needs Ltd

Looked great until I ran it. Is badly coded to work with variants, totally ignores the options in the filename which meant I lost perfectly good filenames for poor seo ones. Such a basic thing to miss :(

GlowithIt Cosmetics

Not too impressed. When it said Bulk Image Editor I assumed I would be able to edit my pics in one easy step but I found, even after the upgrade that I needed to slow load all my new pictures to each item, one by one, like a slug...AGAIN! Feel like I waisted 9,99 in the upgrade (which should of been included for the feature that it actually offer...its literally LAME). Save your time and MONEY! If you need to add new pictures to your product (either Variant or add image)- The APP will sadly default to the same screen which you will have 4 steps to redundantly repeat per item (picture). I sat there for 40 minutes uploading new variant pictures one by one and the APP does not even ask if you would like to replace the image or add onto its variant. USE SHOPIFY's EDIT SYSTEM FOR THE PRODUCT VARIENT AND SAVE YOUR HARD EARNED CASH! THIS AP WAS A JOKE!!!

We & Homy

There is problem about reverting, stickers are stucked even if it is says that reverted. I don't know how to fix it, I think I have to change my images :(

DownShifting Vintage Menswear

No idea. I'm just now using it and this irritating survey popped up. Makes me want to delete the app.

OkO-OkO™

The rename of picture file is not available in the free plan... . It was one of my best wish. I will try an other apk
Thanks anyway

Rainbow Closet Boutique

I only need this app to make 10k pictures square. $99 a month is outrageous.I have no other options. There has to be something else out there.

smicken

have tried editing aspect ratio. don't know how far this is useful. will use it extensively and post another review. not impressed by the first use

SanitySavings

Watermark feature is disabled for free plan. Also, as previously stated by other reviews, there is no function to preview how your image will look. You have to guess at what % line height you want. Not something I would consider paying for.

Comfinn