Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

OkO-OkO™

The rename of picture file is not available in the free plan... . It was one of my best wish. I will try an other apk
Thanks anyway

Rainbow Closet Boutique

I only need this app to make 10k pictures square. $99 a month is outrageous.I have no other options. There has to be something else out there.

smicken

have tried editing aspect ratio. don't know how far this is useful. will use it extensively and post another review. not impressed by the first use

SanitySavings

Watermark feature is disabled for free plan. Also, as previously stated by other reviews, there is no function to preview how your image will look. You have to guess at what % line height you want. Not something I would consider paying for.

Comfinn

nakdx,ncs kiOJE9N jhdONDWIhnjd HBWDDBWHDBWHDBWUDWUB hb nk<<<<QJJHSNQJNSJWUUU jjbdwjkwoq jqsjdbsqj JDBJbuq Hbjsqnaj

Kat Scrappiness

very difficult to use. There is no way to "preview" what your image will look like once it's watermarked and from what I can tell, there is no way to revert it back to the original image if you don't like the result. Pretty disappointed considering i had to upgrade to the professional plan to even try this.

Youky Online

Not very user friendly, two many steps and complicated menu!

Epkshop

i need to add a frame to individuals products, is it possible here, if not i need the revoque the payment because this app whont work for me and i just updated to the 9 dollars payment.

i appreciate your help!

Coolpremier 2

This app is false advertising! It is NOT free!! You have to pay to resize your images or do much of anything else!

New Hand

Looked like a good app. Setting the alt-Text works fine, renaming and resizing the files, too!
But I reverted the resizing, because I wasn't satisfied with the results, the images stayed the same size. Now I have low quality product images in my shop...even they said reverting is possible for 3 months

Previous 1