Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Magic Toast

Only just started using the app. Seems ok so far, will update when used more. Need to try more options first.

Prince of Scots

We have paid plan and used the app to optimize photos and opted to use the Daily Updater. Who knew the Daily update of the same image counted twice to monthly limits. Right after we did optimization, we hoped to see improvement in Google Ad performance, but website hits went down....Time will tell, but first pass does not look positive. Shopify already adds text to images so not sure there is that much more value.

Collombatti Naturals Shop

not sure how good this works because it wants me to write a review before I even use it and it has to be 100 letters so I'll just rave on until its happy :-/

Oi, Tudo Bem!

Started using today, don't know many to say for now. Sorry guyyss! I'll teste and return to editar my feedback

Myfashunpassion

Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt app my website is already loading fast, i will recommend the app

Lotus Genie

I just installed and created a task to minimize image size.
I will have to come back to write another review later. I am pretty sure, from the existing reviews this will be a good app. I have used few other apps from Hextom and worked very well.

ArtRags

So far so good. Definitely helps with bulk edits, though I wish I could either preview changes before editing, or not be charged for reverting back to original. Pretty self serving that it's not an option.

Artrags.org

Pelletteria Diana

It would be nice to be able to preview the images that will be processed again after setting up the "OPTIONAL STEP 4: MORE IMAGE FILE FILTERS", so to see the final selection of images that will be resized/cropped/..

Its Personalised LTD

Used this app to add ALt tags to images, after running it, get the message has edited 0 image(s), checked images and no ALT details on most items

Cpcchildrenswear

App is quite disappointing when it comes to reducing file sizes. Using the app's own before and after info, we're realizing only a 10% reduction, which doesn't really move the needle.

Updated my review score after the support team responded with some additional ways I could use the app to further reduce my imagery. Overall I'm happy with the reductions thus far.
I do wish there were some additional things related to the other features. Step 4 Optional filters should include aspect ratio (e.g. greater than 1, less than 1, etc) so you can Crop/Frame/Trim any images outside a standard aspect ratio for your site). It would be great if the image "preview" showing the images to be edited would update based on the step 4 filter. It would also be great if the Alt Text feature included a filter for all images that do not have alt text, so you don't have to overwrite existing alt text)

Previous 1 3