Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

decondones

Uso esta aplicación para optimizar mi tienda online, mejora el SEO y la página va más rápida. Ahorro tiempo

ChicPaws

keeps asking me to review, that's very annoying, that leaves bad taste in my mouth. otherwise it gets a 4 star

Family Exalter Store

I am using this app to improve my store and I hope you can upgrade for a cheaper version and more available

Ambiance Cosy

Quite practical app, 2 things though, there is not possibility to filter and remove the in title for the alt. And more important think twice before editing images. I had images that were ranks first since few months, i just compressed it and they lost their positions...

MRS-RITCHIE.COM

I wasn’t sure I was using the app correctly. I assumed I would have to write all the alt in manually on a dashboard

Mavens.Co

App helped me to do mass editing which saved me alot of hours and frustration. Does what it needs to do.

Dattelpalme

Too expensive. Need to buy after resized my images again and again. Otherwise it is a good tool but due the price I give just 3 stars

R Pet Support

I have a Product Azmira Holistic, And i want to put the Images back to the Original Size. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated

Snazzy Fit Leggings

NOT SURE HOW TO RATE, AS I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED THIS APP TO MY SHOPIFY STORE BUT SO FAR IS GOOD AND EASY

Magic Toast

Only just started using the app. Seems ok so far, will update when used more. Need to try more options first.

Previous 1 3