Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Ambiance Cosy

Quite practical app, 2 things though, there is not possibility to filter and remove the in title for the alt. And more important think twice before editing images. I had images that were ranks first since few months, i just compressed it and they lost their positions...

MRS-RITCHIE.COM

I wasn’t sure I was using the app correctly. I assumed I would have to write all the alt in manually on a dashboard

Mavens.Co

App helped me to do mass editing which saved me alot of hours and frustration. Does what it needs to do.

Dattelpalme

Too expensive. Need to buy after resized my images again and again. Otherwise it is a good tool but due the price I give just 3 stars

R Pet Support

I have a Product Azmira Holistic, And i want to put the Images back to the Original Size. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated

Snazzy Fit Leggings

NOT SURE HOW TO RATE, AS I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED THIS APP TO MY SHOPIFY STORE BUT SO FAR IS GOOD AND EASY

Magic Toast

Only just started using the app. Seems ok so far, will update when used more. Need to try more options first.

Prince of Scots

We have paid plan and used the app to optimize photos and opted to use the Daily Updater. Who knew the Daily update of the same image counted twice to monthly limits. Right after we did optimization, we hoped to see improvement in Google Ad performance, but website hits went down....Time will tell, but first pass does not look positive. Shopify already adds text to images so not sure there is that much more value.

Collombatti Naturals Shop

not sure how good this works because it wants me to write a review before I even use it and it has to be 100 letters so I'll just rave on until its happy :-/

Oi, Tudo Bem!

Started using today, don't know many to say for now. Sorry guyyss! I'll teste and return to editar my feedback

Previous 1 3