Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Los Colores de la Tierra

I needed to reduce image sizes to optimize my site speed. Unfortunately, and despite many personal recommendations, this app has not been helping anything according to the Shopify site speed report. I haven't added anything new in the meantime so I'm not sure why it has not helped. It might be just my site. Support was helpful in the way that they offered me a refund so I'm happy with that. Although, would have loved to get more help in how to use the app and actually succeed with my initial goal of optimizing my site speed.

decondones

Uso esta aplicación para optimizar mi tienda online, mejora el SEO y la página va más rápida. Ahorro tiempo

ChicPaws

keeps asking me to review, that's very annoying, that leaves bad taste in my mouth. otherwise it gets a 4 star

Family Exalter Store

I am using this app to improve my store and I hope you can upgrade for a cheaper version and more available

Ambiance Cosy

Quite practical app, 2 things though, there is not possibility to filter and remove the in title for the alt. And more important think twice before editing images. I had images that were ranks first since few months, i just compressed it and they lost their positions...

MRS-RITCHIE.COM

I wasn’t sure I was using the app correctly. I assumed I would have to write all the alt in manually on a dashboard

Mavens.Co

App helped me to do mass editing which saved me alot of hours and frustration. Does what it needs to do.

Dattelpalme

Too expensive. Need to buy after resized my images again and again. Otherwise it is a good tool but due the price I give just 3 stars

R Pet Support

I have a Product Azmira Holistic, And i want to put the Images back to the Original Size. Any help would be Greatly Appreciated

Snazzy Fit Leggings

NOT SURE HOW TO RATE, AS I HAVE JUST DOWNLOADED THIS APP TO MY SHOPIFY STORE BUT SO FAR IS GOOD AND EASY

Previous 1 3 4