Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

GuriaFit

Bom, gostei. Espero que após essa revisão o app resolva o problema, testando o produto hhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sensory Surroundings Limited

I use this app to square all my product images with a white background, and it has saved a lot of time. I have found it's not so useful at squaring lifestyle images as you can only crop (which sometimes cuts the product out of the image), or by expansion (which leaves a white border). This, and the fact that Shopify will only let you upload images under 20mb, so I have to resize before loading anyway, is the only reason for 4 stars instead of 5. It still does a great job at cutting back image editing times. Good app.

GROOVIM

great app! started using it right now, really helps reducing file sizes and optimizing your pictures.

MiniMe Preloved - Baby and Children's Clothing

We have been on the basic plan for around a year and used the app for image renaming and alt text editing.

The scheduled tasks functionality is especially nice as you don't have to worry about running tasks manually. However, it's good to check the task execution status every once in a while because our tasks had stopped without a reason and we didn't get any notification about that.

SILADEA

I used this app to have a professional layout of my products. so far it looks so good! very good app. I have not use it a lot so i will review it again.

Lucy&Roise

wow, it is a really cool apps. love it. if it has the function for improve my picture quality will be more appreciate

Anak And Co

So far so good, needed to alt text over 300 images and it was all done within 10mins. Very helpful tool.

LeeAnn Scott Premier Bridal & Fashion Jewelry Boutique

For first time user it is very simple to use! I love the option to choose a free plan starting out.

Radio Depot

Makes the process of unifying aspect ratios very simple. 4/5 due to some of the PNG photos that were edited ended up showing as a black background instead of white/clear. This added a little bit of extra work, but overall it is a good experience.

www.radiodepot.com

Sun Zero store | Sopoy

I'm trying it out, I hope it will, and I will evaluate it again! Hope this software will not disappoint me. . !! !! !! !! Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16