Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Coda & Cade

I really like this app to help improve image optimization, I would suggest a feature to be able to organize and search scheduled tasks.

Lotus Couture Miami

It looks promising to me, still trying it...but I will write a new 5 starts review if all goes as expected.

Briosa.se

Nice app, works fine. one of the few apps i have downloaded so far that actually works without having to contact the support.

hebeloft

Great app to use, help us to save time and reduced image size very professionally. Convenient to use for regular updates.

Greatest Hounds

Works perfectly for the reduction of picture sizes. 5 stars for that. --- 1 star deduction because the free plan does not include watermarks on the pictures. Not even a limited number of watermarks per month - well, the monthly limit is zero, as it were.

Gich Luxury

Helped us reduce we speed loading time drastically. This has increased the time spent by visitors on our store hence increasing our conversion rate.

Magie Des Encens

Utilisation simple et efficace application à conseiller pour toute personne voulant optimiser au mieux son site de vente.

Enhanced Household

Very easy and quick to use, so far. I look forward to seeing if these initial changes bring results in hits on my site...and ultimately conversions. Thanks.

menudesignshop

The free version has a lot of useful tools for image edits and SEO.

tyltgo

It seems pretty good so far need to come back to see if it fully worked or not. I will get back to this.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14