Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Image SEO, image alt-text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Free plan available

Crystallized Nectar

This app really makes quick work on image manipulation. I am not a fan of apps that charge more for additional images etc. But it does the job.

Poshme Official Boutique

I'm not quite sure how good this app works yet I had to leave a review in order for it to work so we will see

Arctic Seal Wine Coolers

I use this app to help reduce the file size of images and resize them in order to have faster load times. It works great. Super easy to use. I gave it 4 stars because there is no way to upload individual images that aren't product images or asset images.

March 25, 2022

Thank you for your comment. We decided to add the feature you requested. Now in Bulk Image Edit, you can upload individual images from a zip file. This feature works across all image types: product images, asset images, collection images, blog images and setting file images.

DesignerArtDecor

I have tested many apps to use as watermark for my art gallery. It seems as most apps are not thinking of the broader picture...this app is easy and i dont have to add any code to theme ..It super easy to use..it just does what it does. Only thing I think their pricing is kinda very strange ..I do not like their pricing set up.

Fly Rides USA

Helps expedite the process of going through mislabeled, incorrectly saved, and mis-sized images. Recommended - especially if you have a site with a lot of images that maybe didn't have a good process in place when initially posted.

Woolyn

The app does what it is advertised to do and does it well. It is easy to use and pretty straightforward. It would be great if we could pick and choose variants for all the tasks, not just the alt-text.

Thistle Stitch Design

I have only just started to use the app to help with my SEO and ALT Text but it seems simple enough.

dazzling-lolita.gr

I VERY HAPPY WITH IT USING IT SINCE A FEW DAYS LOOKS EASY I RECOMMEND IT IF YOU ARE A BEGINNER NO PROBLEM THEY GUIDE YOU

The Knit Studio

I used this app to resize to a defined set of pixels 1000s of product images. it works fast. Only real downside is the quantities are capped base on price paid. As a result, I still do a number of edits myself offline.

Care For Yours

Its a good app. but there is no option of optimising home page, about us images. It would really help if there was option to optimize these images

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21