Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Papelhogar

The program is perfect for renaming images and alt text to increase SEO. I have also used image resizing by expansion. It has worked very well. I have not yet used other features but I liked what I have used. It is highly recommended.

Millenni Jens

Downloaded this app to minimise image file size and improve web page speed, added bonus of using alt text to improve SEO. I really like how everything is easy to find, however i think it could improve the number of steps/clicks to complete a given task.

Mimasco

Buena herramienta para facilitar algunas tareas tediosas en la gestión de fotos para facilitar la velocidad de la web

Misraab Online

great app for the resizing images in bulk. does what it says very well. Will keep using this app for the foreseeable future.

voicenatural

I have been using this app for a few weeks now on my store www.voicenatural.com . It works well in reducing the image sizes and in optimizing the SEO using file name changes and alt-tag for images. The price is not too high and worth using if you have multiple product images.

Leightworks

It is a good product but Im not sure how do I remove all the numbers at the end of the file name? Could someone get back to me?
Info@leightworks.com

decalsaa

I just start to use it, and I want all I need to do is uploading my products basic info like images, titles, and small amount of descriptions. Then it can do all the SEO jobs for me: SEO title, SEO DESCRIPTION, SEO URL optimizations.

Leaf Spirit

I used this app and it helped me finish my website which I coulndt finishi the cropping by myself thank you

Beauty Life and Health Shop

ES FÁCIL DE UTILIZAR OPTIMIZA TIEMPOS PARA EDICION Y PROTECCION DE NUESTROS PRODUCTOS, SI LA RECOMIENDO

Trend Consultancy

Good app, quick and easy to install. Limitations with the free version which is a shame but happy with it overall

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18