Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Show Us Ya Slotz

The app works well to put the water mark on my images. The downside is, that when you need to add watermarks to new images, the review does not tell you how many images need water marks? So you have no idea how many it will be. It does however not go over ones that already were water marked, so you don't pay twice.

stonedrockz.de

Im more than happy with the tool. From the UX Part its easy to use. No big learning curve (perfect) But that the user can type in data into the non free featured fields and waste time and also get worse UX Feedback at the end of the Page. That is bad. You can do it better, higlight them better or deactivate the elements.

Tu Vida Healthy

Me ha ayudado bastante. Es una buena aplicación para trabajar y optimizar tu página web. La recomiendo

Long Lasting Led Lights

I used this app to increase how fast my image shows up to the customer, so far so good. Would recommend

Art D Fae

I am using this app to make our images more consistent and the adjust our seo. So far it's worked out pretty well. Would definitely recommend

carlotina

This can save me a tremendous amount of time!!! I must say I haven't used it yet, just downloaded it, but a good friend of mine very highly recommended it!

Beru

Using this app for bulk image Seo. Super fast and simple! Easy to add image seo and update images and file names. Love it!!

Friday Sock Co.

Saved me tons of time editing alt text for all my product images in shopify for better SEO practice!

Papelhogar

The program is perfect for renaming images and alt text to increase SEO. I have also used image resizing by expansion. It has worked very well. I have not yet used other features but I liked what I have used. It is highly recommended.

Millenni Jens

Downloaded this app to minimise image file size and improve web page speed, added bonus of using alt text to improve SEO. I really like how everything is easy to find, however i think it could improve the number of steps/clicks to complete a given task.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18