Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

Prints Philippines

Been using this app for quite some time now and I was really surprise how my images appear all over Google on top of every search results. Certainly a big SEO help. Thank you so much Hextom Inc. for this awesome app. I think you deserve 5 star rating or much higher than that.

Fishingcrown

Very good app. Exellent support I recommended for everyone If you want your store to be faster ... :)

BioTech Life Sciences

Great app and it's free - what more could you ask for?

Helping with speeding up the site so this is essential!

Born & Raised United

Easy to use and saves A TON of time. It also will run everyday so you can set it and forget it! Wouldn't go without it.

Vellaire

Is very good app. I recommended.ave been using for a few months now and will definitely keep using for a long time to come.

Best Price Car Sales ltd

Wow.. quick and so easy to use. I would highly recommend this App, and on top of that, it's free! Will lookout for more from this company in the future.

Toolsuni

I used this app and I like it. Increase the speed of loading my website and 50 image for editing for 1 month for free is enough for small shop.

TheLifestyleHut

such a great app with lots of different uses, have been using for a few months now and will definitely keep using for a long time to come.

thesourdiesel

if you are looking to save A LOT of time in SEO get this app .
if you have more then 200 images on your store you want to rename and add alt-text you should pay the 5$ and do it in literally 1 minute instead of hours

Seventy7 Nail Decals

Super easy to use for people like me who are new to SEO! I'm glad I found this app...makes my life much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 152 153