Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

VOONMi

Brilliant. Impressively fast at changing alt test for 150 photos. Less than three minutes. Recommended.

Lili's Home Boutique

What a time saver. This app is awesome. I was doing image alt text one by one until I ran into this app. Now, with a few clicks, I am done. Thank You team.

Espace Marin

I used this application to improve my speedscore on my website. I hope it wil works, Very useful to compress image

Pawsome Treasures

Thank goodness I tried this App! Saved me hours of work "squaring" photos and adding Alt Tags. So easy to use. Great value for money and support if needed. Thank you!

petsoftcare

I like this App, it's help me lot.I will try other features of this app, which are currently free. I hope I can find other functions of this app later

afrounicorns

Saving me a ton of time with adding alt text to images. I would recommend this app to anyone trying to optimize their page.

Beachkaftansandresortfashion

Love this app. it's a must for any shopify store. i already use it for my other store. couldn't wait to add into this store too. alt-text and image resizing tasks are a must do

DXB Avenue

Awesome Apps excellent Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

Gaming Gains

Great app! Thank You! Works fine! The app does everything I wanted and more. I am completely satisfied and good luck to the developers!

Britannia Elite supplies

Easy to use, and getting results already.. Page load that is.. But now only time and money will tell..

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 162 163