Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO

by Hextom

Image SEO, image alt text, rename, resize, watermark, compress

The Health Place

This app is amazing, I watched tons of videos and used several apps but still didn't get the results I wanted. This app by itself did the job of almost 5 apps i ended up deleting. I am very pleased with this app. And customer service is such a dream, thank you.

Mtn Trading Company

This app helped take a huge load off of my shoulders as the only person working on my Shopify Store. And to know that this is done correctly is just even better. Thank you.

Fearless Jewelry Official

Very useful app! It's easy to edit your images, optimising for speed and SEO. Definitifely recommend using this app :)

shop.theteacherscrate

Loved the app, it really helped me save time and focus on other tasks. I was able to resize all images to fit my webpage with minimal time/effort.

EarthO'Clock™

Solid app! Bulk Image resizer is really useful when you have numerous products and you want to align pictures.

Little Miss Sew n Sew

This app is simply an app you cannot be without if you have a large product inventory. Saves 100's of hours of work !!

The Nookie

The resizing function is a lifesaver. I wish I knew about this app months ago. Thanks for the great work.

WendyBirds Boutique

This app is great - very easy to use and saves me a ton of time and hassle on image resizing, alt-texts, SEO quality... thanks!

Jessie Breakwell Gallery

We use this app all the time for clients. Works incredibly well and worth the price. Great for clients who have a hard time "resizing" images.

MirrorMirrorLove

The app works really well. It has almost all functions that we need to manage images used for the shop.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 168 169