Improve SEO and Performance
Improve SEO by optimizing image sizes, alt-text and file names. Better site load speed and SEO -> higher rankings, more traffic and sales.
Compliance with Social Media
Bulk square, resize, or crop images to fit any social media or sales channel listing -> professional looking listing, and generate more sale
Watermark and Protect Images
Add watermark to your product and theme images in bulk -> protect your images from being used by your competitors
Über Bulk Image Edit ‑ Image SEO
Most of start-ups die the first year. Many E-commerce sites fail within a year, because they don’t know the golden rules.
Image sells. Images are THE MOST important assets of your E-commerce business.
1st golden rule
The file size matters: The faster your page loads, the higher your E-commerce store ranks in Google. The higher the rank, the more traffic you will get and the more money you will make. It is that simple. However, many new E-commerce entrepreneurs still don’t know this important rule.
Bulk Image Edit can DRAMATICALLY reduce the image file sizes by a single click without loosing any visible image quality - up to 51% in some instances. This is a must-do even before the launch of your store.
2nd golden rule
Alt-text and file names matter: Alt-text and file name are how search engines know what products are shown in your images. Potential customers are searching in Google for items such as “White Dress Shirt”, “Star Wars Keychain” or “Chocolate Vaping Juice”. Google will display related images, and people will click on them and purchase the item. These are free clicks worth $2 to $5 dollars each. Are your images in those search results? Are you getting these customers? Google doesn’t know what your images are about unless you mark your images with Alt-text and with descriptive file name.
Bulk Image Edit will mark your images with product titles, vendors and options to ensure that Google will display them to as many potential customers as possible.
3rd golden rule
Image conformity matters. Customers are more likely to trust a professional looking site. You paid for your traffic. If customers come to your site but see images in different sizes, will they trust your business? If not, you are loosing money. You need to make sure all your images have the same width/height ratio.
Bulk Image Edit will help you make all your images conform to the same width/height ratio.
- Bulk update image alt text and file name with customizable templates to represent your store name, product name, product type, etc
- Set and forget, automatically update all newly added images with the defined Alt text and file name templates
- Minimize Product or Theme Asset image file sizes without image quality loss
- Resize all product images to square shape, the most popular image shape, to standardize images on your website and on social networks such as Facebook or Instagram
- Resize/crop/Frame/Trim product images so that all your product images are same in width or height
- Add text or image based watermarks to protect your product images from being stolen by competitors
- Preview the products that will be edited before creating a task
- Review the images that have been edited with our well-structured logs
- Option to revert/undo any changes that have been made
* Alle Gebühren werden in USD berechnet.
** Wiederkehrende Gebühren, einschließlich monatlicher oder nutzungsabhängiger Gebühren, werden alle 30 Tage in Rechnung gestellt.
Pictures on my site were uniformly sized. I started using BIE and it really works! Highly Recommend!
Fantastic app, is perfect for automating image editing tasks that would take forever to do manually. Highly recommend.
Used the app to automatically create alt text and rename product images and it worked perfectly fine.