Image Optimizer & Compression

Image Optimizer & Compression

by Treezium

The best SEO Image Optimizer + Image Compression

SGX Corporate Stationery Portal

It will be nice if you add compress all files at once. But overall it just good. I compressed my product and blog images and the site is loading much faster.

SGX Gifts & Souvenirs

Site is loading faster now, very thanks to this app. App is pretty good and super helpful those facing problem in speed

KPMG Store

App working just fine. My page speed improved. And I like a SEO Image updates.. Looking forward to upgrade.

Brave Comfort

I would say the best SEO APP for the optimization as well as compression. I will be looking into the upper packages now.

Salon Store

Having a great experience with the image SEO optimization app. Besides this, I can also see improvement in the speed of my store.

Eshopping4life

Compression feature helps improving the speed of my store. I am planning to move to one of its premium packages.

Friends of Tea

I used this app for the Search engine optimization for the images in my store. This app helped me with the alt tags SEO

Vintage Rose Weddings

Great experience. Very Good app forthe IMAGE Search engine optimization. Focuses on the good keywords.

Los Angeles Trading Districts

One of the Best SEO App I would say. My store speed was slow because of the images. This tool helped me in the image compression and alt tags SEO too.