The Refunder

The Refunder

by Noctivity Inc

Refund multiple orders at once with ease.

MSCHF

Added app - DID NOT WORK WHATSOEVER. Requested support and received nothing. Pretty garbage - Shopify should take this down.

March 7, 2021

Sorry it did not work for you. I didn't see a support request but I will check again. Send me another note and I will see what I can do

Frankie's Comics

We had a customer who used a "bot" to make 188 orders over a 3 minute period. This app allowed us to quickly refund all the orders with just a few clicks. Very easy to use.

Radicalsummer

awesome for bulk refunds, however there is no partial refund option which is a huge bummer. I would love to be able to just refund the taxes my customers paid.
to respond to developer: yes just like that! The check boxes that allow you to refund the item, or the shipping are perfect. An addition for the taxes specifically would really help me out! As Shopify does track the taxes charged per order - I am imagining there is someway to connect that information?

January 27, 2021

Sorry about that but how would that work exactly since every product has a different price? Can you explain the functionality so we can look into it? Right now we mirror exactly what Shopify does when you do a refund. Do you envision selecting all the orders and then instead of entering an amount you would check a box to refund JUST taxes, or JUST shipping or something like that? Thanks for the feedback.

Darknet Diaries Shop

Needed to refund 100+ orders. Got the app, the first 10 were free so tried that. Then I bought the app and refunded the other 90. The app worked great. Easy to use, worked well. Just what I needed! Thanks for saving me a few hours of work.

Noblescollection.net | ECOMMERCE BOX LTD

I used the app and it's not working! when clicking on refunder and it gives 0$ to refund! disappointed! hope you fix it

January 27, 2021

Sorry to hear that but can you show us an example as no one else seems to have this issue.