One Page Bulk Order

One Page Bulk Order

by Zestard Technologies Pvt Ltd

Quick bulk order on single page for wholesale customers

SeguriCo.

This app works exactly the way I expected. At first I had a small issue with the search results not displaying correctly but I contacted the support team and they were amazing, they solved it in no time. Very quick and helpful.

I would totally recommend!

ClinicalPosters

This app is ideal for purchasing departments that need to fulfill requests of others in the company who have submitted a requisition. It is functional with aesthetic flaws apparent in the developer screenshots. Support is virtually non-existent except to request staff access and never visit. On the plus side, the app works as described.

CCI Dealerweb

Do you need a simple Order Page? This is your app!

I really like the flexibility of the interface. Lots of options to modify the look and feel to get exactly you want. I have asked for some slight modifications which they accomplished very quickly with no issues or charges. :) We have some paid for work coming forward for Zestard and so far their rates are very reasonable. Looking forward to a long partnership.

Bewicked

Our wholesale customers were requesting a faster way to shop when they have large orders. One Page Bulk Order has has made them happy by saving lots of time. Whenever we've had an app or code conflict support has gotten back to us with a fix. So far all is good. Looking forward to future improvements.

Filter Connect

Works great and the support team did a wonderful job making the quick order work with my theme.

Ankit our developer was excellent and Anuj was great to communicate with.

Pyiinc 2

One Page Bulk Order does not work if you have a lot of variants. I contacted the support team who said that they were going to look into the problem. But after six days I have not heard from them despite my attempts to contact them.

Gravwholesale

Great support team, quick to respond answered all of my questions. Had used another bulk order app before this one but i'm already loving this one way more - this one is so much more detailed and in-depth - $4 is a great deal for such a comprehensive order form.