BulkPagePoster Lab

BulkPagePoster Lab

by Cube Chain

Create bulk Facebook page posts & ads from inside your store

22 Lions Bookstore

This is, without a doubt, the best app ever invented in the whole Shopify app store. I only wish other developers would follow the example, instead of trying to suck up our money with apps that aren't well built and have absolutely not usefulness in what regards ecommerce, and very often destroy our stores. Very few developers know what ecommerce is or what Shopify users need. This company went straight to the point and got it. I love this app! Keep up the excellent work!!! Here are my suggestions: Add the function of scheduling the posts, preferably, automatically (like once a day); Create the same type of app, for Instagram, Twitter, and other social networks; Create a points-based system, in which users of the same app can advertise each other products in their own pages in exchange for points. And keep, at least, this one app free! Thanks!

Farmhouse Is My Style

I took an entire collection of products and made page posts and ads for them in just a couple of minutes. I love it!

YOLOtee.com

I bulk created ten page posts from inside my store in less than two minutes, and then I made ads for all of them in another minute. What a time saver!