Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Flexible Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Discounts. Unlim Backup.

DrippersNDroppers

Works great for exactly what i need. Easy to use, all in one pricing solution. Saves so much time and effort.

IKONOMAKIS

We use it a couple of months and I think is an Excellent app! Great Work! Very helpful for time saving. Thank you

Luggage Factory

works as displayed, and that is 5 star worthy if you ask me, no complications, no weirdness, no code breaking, just does what it has to do .

Dressage Performance

Does everything it says on the tin!
Really good app, does everything I need it to - I really like that I can click to revert price changes to before I reduced them and even schedule it to put prices up and down.
Edits prices really quickly too!

SweetLooks Collection

I love this app, it allows us to update and customize our massive inventory prices with ease. I absolutely recommend this app.

JustClickIt

So far I've only used it for a few hours, but in that time I have seen how powerful this app can be. Anything that can help me plan promotions and automatically update prices across collections easily and simply and with a preset start and stop time will save hours of work.

lacsfinejewelry

Awesome sauce... I love this app all around.. so glad I found it. Could no be happier with how easy it was to get everything done

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

It’s very useful to help me bulk edit product prices. I was impressed with the amount of filtering rules you can use when choosing what products to edit and how you edit prices. I gave it 4 stars because every single time it loads it asks me review them and I don’t have time to keep clicking that off my screen!

My File Addiction

This app is very easy to use. I have scheduled 2 sales already for over 500 products with no glitches.

Update: Since my fist 2 sales I have been unable to get the app to work properly.

Vibe

This app is easy to use and setup. Definitely helps out with scheduling complicated sales like daily deals!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6