Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

elisesunglasses

Very helpful app when you have larger catalogs of products, It helped me with a new offer, I had to change prices storewide and doing it one by one would take me ages, the app allows to change prices on all product very fast end easy.

Salty Croc Luxury Watches

Very good experience! SO much easier than going through my products one by one to update my compare price.

Thanks for a GREAT product.

Worth Your Find

I used this app to help me adjust my pricing.it was incredibly easy to use and got the job done instantly. I love this app!!

Zodiac Craft

So far pretty easy because I can do everything within one tab. I look forward to alot of campaigns with this powerful app.

Eyelet Skye

This was a great time saver! I can edit a collection or large number of products at once. Super helpful!

absentsociety

finally found the right app to edit prices for my sales. correctly handles price and compare at prices to show correct sale price. really simple. easy to install and use. Love the task list and calendar. automatic scheduled revert tool is awesome.

Painamy

This app is GREAT, really GREAT for those stores that have large inventory or want to play with prices! You will save a lot of time and effort!

Magical Children's Shop - Children's, Infants, Clothing, Halloween Costumes, Novelty

I used Buymaxx to assist me in the pricing of my merchandise for consistency. It is fabulous for Comparisons and Sale Merchandise. Time saving is very important for me and I receive this asset through Buymaxx. Thank you

OutbackTrading.com

Simple straightforward app for adjusting prices temporarily. Handles the Compare At Price and Price very well.

Dippy Cow Nails

Really simple to use and very self explanatory. Takes away the stress of editing your product prices. Recommend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9