Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

myteecreations.com

GOOD PRODUCT.................................................................................................................

BUY GOOD GOOD

Only app that was able to help me automate and upcharge after products were already edited individually and imported through my dropshipping app.

J F M

very nice app, very useful,very easy I started to use and still using. Thank you.
www.jewelsformen.com

Sheer Faces

I had over 700 products to adjust. I reached out to support and they answered within 24 hours. I downloaded the app and was able to adjust over 700 products in less time to do this manually. I am on a budget and this helped a ton. I would recommend this app. Great job, and "Thanks."

dressattrenz

This app did everything that was required to do plus more. The ability to round of prices in bulk or adjust compare prices in a few clicks almost instantly.

The Blacksmith Collection Ltd

So far so good. Was a bit nerve racking watching the processing, as it completes in chunks and I worried it would crash part way through. Completed OK. Realised I wanted to change the rounding figure, so I reverted the price increase. This worked. Then changed rounding figure. Don't know how to get it to round to nearest 10p, had to choose a specific amount for all products, e.g. £0.00 or £0.50. This is a bit too clumsy for low priced items. But having this app has allowed me to increase prices.

The XIII

Wow. This app really helped cut down on the time it takes to edit prices. Highly recommended for everyone.

Simplee Direct

This is one of the better and easiest app, for bulk price editing. Fantastic for a beginner. Just input numbers and thats it. It changes the pricing very quickly.

SoyMacho.com

It's working great for the moment, need to use it more to be able to say if it's a good one or not so.

Crystal Vintello

Quickly allows Bulk Editing through Percentage Increase Just As I Had Wanted. I look forward to using this product in the future to set up scheduled price drops.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14