Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Pampered Paws.shop

It's actually a really good app. Very simple to use. My lots of pricing options. The only slight annoyance was when I test uplifted a price by a certain % then reduced it afterwards by the same amount it didn't match the original price it was 5p lower than it should have been, however, there is a restore/revert button under tasks which undoes the action and returns it to the price it was before, so when I saw this it wasn't an issue as I bulked lifted all the prices.

Lusso Borsetta

I recently used this app to help build sale pricing and it works perfectly. No bells and whistles but does the job.

IREGALIJOY

I love this app, if you have a large store with many items this is the way to go. It saves you so much time. Easy to use. The price is great.

Les Gastronomes

This app is a scam!
I has created a total mess in my pricing, the support team is unreliable and the app just doesn't work.

I seriously wonder how they get a 4.9 rating, a trick for free use?

DO NOT INSTALL

May 1, 2020

Dear Artūrs,
Good day.

It is regrettable to note that your review is based on lying. We'll also forced to notify Shopify team and lesgastronomes.ae owner about it. It wasn't hard to find them and as we think they will be interested to know what the damage you're harming to their reputation.

Also, we think that other users and developers will take interest to be aware of your methods of work in order to protect them of cooperation with you.

Initially, you've changed the prices list incorrectly and removed the app hoping to revert everything back and without contacting the support which responds quite quickly. This didn't happen because once the application is removed prices not must back their initial state. Obviously this will disrupt prices formation. Of course, people involved in e-commerce know it more than good.

So, after 3 days (!) you went to the support for help, may by owners of lesgastronomes.ae paid attention to the incorrect prices? Anyway, our developers went to a meeting and restored data by manual for the store. After that, you've preferred not using the instruction and tips included in the application but you began to ask our support about functionality and operation of the application, or how to do something and you always got the answer. That is we always discharged our responsibilities.

During the period from 26.04.2020 to 30.04.2020, there were 16 incoming emails from your side and you received a reply for each one. The answer time has never exceeded 12 hours, in most cases, you received the answer within 6 hours.

We'd like to point out once again that you've never been denied help bust our last question was left unanswered.

By the way, you approve the application Bulk Price Editor is not working or is not operate correctly and that this app is a scam, but nevertheless as we can see, you still not remove it yet.

On your site, it would be worth apologizing, to admit you were overreacting and remove this fake review.

Inner Art World

Great app, does as promised, save a lot of time on price editing for our new products and promotions. I Recommend to every Shopify owner with a lot of products to edit

AnyKitz

Needed a bulk price editor as Shopify's built-in feature was slow and limited in function. This app did what I needed perfectly, allowed me to find hundreds of products at a time and update their price and compare at price. Overall an excellent app

futureproofproduct

works well so far! Looking forward to growing my shop with these folks! The bulk editor takes a little time to use but will see how it works.

Gif Shop

Still the best app to handle my product promotions without the need to stay up till 2359 and revert the price individually

Chummy Tees

Highly suggest using this vs. other apps. I waited 13+ hours for another app to change prices and nothing changed. Got this new app installed and it was changing prices within a minute.

Zellajake Farm and Garden

I used this app due to unforeseen pricing issues, and it's relatively easy, and does exactly what it is supposed to do.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40