Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Hair to Beauty

App does exactly what i need! I would recommend it for stores with a lot of items! Im able to bulk price by tags vendor or collections.

KITA Fragrances

I love this app! Changing prices for Black Friday was so easy! It is much quicker than using the bulk edit because they can all be changed at once.

Foreverfly

I really love using this app, it has a lot of flexibility and options, and simply gets the job done!, I do wish there could be a feature that increases product prices based on the original prices imported with Oberlo, this would be a real big help, maybe there is already a way to do it, but I don't know it yet?

76thandnewbury

I used this app to help me bulk edit my listing and so far it has been super helpful to updating my website, i don't have to go one by one and update prices.

Breakmood

really great app.
i was looking for an to be able to make automatic price adjustments based on the dates and the times on different collections and this saved me a lot of time.
for example i programmed a single price discount for date 9-10-11 th of november
and based tags some for 9.90 and some for 19.90 .
and programming the revert date is also helping you forget about this and make the rest of your job.

Nightmare Threads

I used this app to add compare at prices to over 400 products at once. It would have taken me all day to do it by hand!

Joe Galicia Jewelry & Gifts

Really worked well for our price editing needs, edits prices in batches and automates a lot of our processes. Thank you Buymaxx!

carolboutique

Function is useful and helpful,easy to us, it's not so complicated to use, everyone can use it without any tips and education. recommended apps for all shopify sellers. I like this app and will use it to bulk modify my products price in my shopify store.

TONNESOFTHEFUNSTUFF

its great except its hard to save the stuff, I pressed save every time last night but only a few of them saved. Apart from that its fantastic. Its one of my favourite apps.

Jen Buckley Art

I needed this app to update a price on one variant. It seems to be working well so far. Just what I needed to individually edit the prices on different sizes. I will update my review later on when I have fully used all of the editing options

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19