Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Pipsy

I just installed it this morning, but it was very easy to use. I tried a couple of similar apps, they required complicated installs & un-intuitive pricing changes. This app was simple and straightforward to install. Seems to work like a charm!

VINYL TRUCK DECALS

Great app! this app has saved me a lot of time updating my store prices! before I would use an excel sheet but not anymore! def recommend if you have a lot of products!

Mustakauris.fi

Im testing period for this app. Seems to work ok. Pricing is very good compared to other similar apps.

islamicartstore.com

very powerful and easy to use, I am using this app on my 2 web sites and I am very glad. Thank you...

MC Number Decals

This app is amazing, It's a real time saver! Before I didnt know how to edit all of the products, when I did excel i always got error but not anymore!

USDOT TRUCK LETTERING

Great app! this makes updating the prices a lot easier! I dont have to go one by one just to update the prices!

Thinking Man's Shirts

I used the app to bulk change prices. It takes some getting use to for sure and some training, but helps for sure.

January 22, 2020

Thank you for the rating. We would like to know what you do not like at the application and what points must be developed us further. We try to increase the functionality and to do the app will be more users-friendly for all Shopify.
If it's not a bother you, please, mail us feasible suggestions to info@buymaxx.pro .
Regards,
Buymaxx team

Interior-Deluxe.com

Really Cool App, helps me a lot to update prices quickly. I would recommend it to any Shopify Store owner.

Lucid Cases

I don't know why I always edited my products manually for big sales like black Friday but this app saves me so much time now.
I like to update all my products at once for the next sale.

Montret

Easy to understand and use. Simple, no stress and did exactly what I needed. I love apps that make my life simple and this is one of those.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31