Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Bas Mall

Great app and will recommend it anywhere. It's worth the subscription amount. Keep up the good work.

Jewelry SuperCenter

I used this app to markup all prices of my products in bulk by percentage. It was a great help. It was was easy to understand the directions. Likewise, it prices in bulk, then this would be the app for you. You can go to the Help Community and read about the use of this app by searching " markup your products in bulk."

WallCutz

I have lots of products and it was much easier to make bulk edits. I like that I can change the last two digits to round to 0.99

Probuzzstore

I real time saver ! Easy to use interface and excellent features. If you update you're product prices frequently (and in bulk), then this is a must-have app.

thesuperheroclub

Trying it out -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany Lighting Direct

Everything looks good, easy to use and understand. 100 characters is too long a minimum so I will fill this in with fluff

Jocobe.com

i use this app very often because i have a lot of products and it is not easy all them to edit the prices but the app has helped me out of this now i just make my edit and the work will be done.

stpsolutionsstorecomputers

So far, so good! It's been really helpful with getting the site off the ground. I would highly recommend!

EbazoneShop

Great app with all what i need to make ths store like i want with no charges!

CustomSconce.com Your Stop For Laser Cut Wall Fixtures - Made in USA

App worked directly as advirtised. Updated all my products and varients pricing accurately. Just what I was looking for.