Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Muldoon's Men’s Wear

This is the best price changing app I've come across so far. Although it works, it would be nice if it would auto-populate fields (venders, tags, etc..) rather than having to type each one out. With 100+ brands, having to type each brand in not only takes time but also leaves room for errors in typing.

Also, unless I am missing something, it would be great if you could make changes to the filters after you have saved. Obviously wouldn't work if you are updating prices right away, but for planned changes that haven't gone into affect yet it would be a nice option.

Just my two cents, and why I only gave 4 stars.

DIOR BELLA

Everything is now back to normal, issues are all fixed. thanks much Dior Bella Skin fashion store...

Daily Paper

Ease to use app and saves a lot of hours which makes my workload to be more productive and to focus on other things.

Totes Manila

I have no issues with the app so far. The user interface is intuitive. Saved me a few hours of work already.

Blown Biker

I used this app to quickly bulk decrease the price of a couple of collections on my store. it was easy to work out how to use and did its job just fine. great work guys :)

Artistik UK

I used this app to simply decrease all pricing by a percentage but it also has many variables and options for lots of bulk editing tasks.

Silver Sentiment

This has saved me a huge amount of time!! I have just decided to do a simple price increase across two products at $5 each item and this was perfect for that. Highly recommended!

Onlyfashionstyle

我觉得这个APP很不错,能够把全部产品的价格统一改成自己想要的,不用那么麻烦地去shopify后台一个一个地进行更改。但是有一个缺点,就是单个类目的产品加载不出来,因此改不了单个类目的产品售价或者市场价,希望能够及时修改这个bug。

Witchdoctors

We have just started using this app. Seems to do exactly what it says so far. Should make changing prices much easier. Looking forward to seeing what else it can help us automate.

The XIII

Wow. This app really helped cut down on the time it takes to edit prices. Highly recommended for everyone.