Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

thesuperheroclub

Trying it out -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany Lighting Direct

Everything looks good, easy to use and understand. 100 characters is too long a minimum so I will fill this in with fluff

Jocobe.com

i use this app very often because i have a lot of products and it is not easy all them to edit the prices but the app has helped me out of this now i just make my edit and the work will be done.

stpsolutionsstorecomputers

So far, so good! It's been really helpful with getting the site off the ground. I would highly recommend!

EbazoneShop

Great app with all what i need to make ths store like i want with no charges!

CustomSconce.com Your Stop For Laser Cut Wall Fixtures - Made in USA

App worked directly as advirtised. Updated all my products and varients pricing accurately. Just what I was looking for.

plugzapas

I used this app to change the prices of my products in bulk. It worked perfectly1 I would recommend this to begginners as it is basic but very helpful.

Tosper's

I bought this app to help to set the compare at price rapidly, and quickly found out that it does so much more! Love it!

NEUF.VINGT.CINQ

Support is AMAZING and it's very easy to use :) We'll definitely install it on other stores! it's good because you can use discount codes on top of it. WORTH IT.

Reviewer

great app, very easy to use! I like how there are a lot of paramters, so you can really pick the specific products you want to edit. I can only recommend it.