Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

plugzapas

I used this app to change the prices of my products in bulk. It worked perfectly1 I would recommend this to begginners as it is basic but very helpful.

Tosper's

I bought this app to help to set the compare at price rapidly, and quickly found out that it does so much more! Love it!

NEUF.VINGT.CINQ

Support is AMAZING and it's very easy to use :) We'll definitely install it on other stores! it's good because you can use discount codes on top of it. WORTH IT.

Reviewer

great app, very easy to use! I like how there are a lot of paramters, so you can really pick the specific products you want to edit. I can only recommend it.

Global Official

Bulk price editing is such a great way to save valuable time and Buymaxx seems really good at this task

Individuali-tee

I love how easy it is to change prices. I have tried other ones that were very confusing or restrictive.

Bozzed

Great App! Saves So Much Time. If you're looking for a bulk editor this is the App for you. I would rate 10 out of 10.

sadeoyuncak

I have had no problem each time I have used. Pretty helpful app, especially if youwant to run the task at specific date/time.

Tabeer Homes

Love the app helped update easy. Very user friendly and has lots of useful options that could be used.

Blue & Gold Boardshop

User friendly, I like that it can adjust price and compare at price with one click. I wish I could go through and exclude certain products. I also like the schedule and revert options