Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

semitruckstickers.com

This app is a must for any large shopify store! You are able to update the prices very easily! Only problem I have is that i didn't find it sooner!

dotnumberstickers

This app is a time saver! I went from editing every single product individually to doing it in bulk! I def recommend if you have multiple products

truckdoorstickers

This app is amazing! IT saves so much times editing the prices of my products! If you have a lot of products, i def recommend this app!

The Original Gift Guys

I used this app the bulk edit my prices of a certain collection, as I couldn't find a way to do this on Shopify. Very easy to use and does the job it's supposed to.

Everything Cozy

Awesome app! Makes It easy to adjust prices . I would say it's a 10 out of 10! Definitetly a must have to make life easier.

Rock Candy Gem's & Jewellery

Great app for adjusting price by date and auto reverting back, ideal tool for flash sales, or busy period price increase.

flowers online

I used Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx app to help me change prices for Valentines day week, App was easy to use did the job letting me schedule auto price change that revert back on a given date.

FMCSA Decals

This app is great! It has saved my team so many hours from clicking on the computer just to adjust the prices. I def recommend to anyone fixing prices constantly.

PinkyPrintsco

Fantastic program! Had to adjust prices on over 5k of inventory! Really got me out of a tedious bind!

Kebarer

it is a good app really, i hate to change every products price so i change it with app and is very fast and easy to use i can recommend it