Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

SoyMacho.com

It's working great for the moment, need to use it more to be able to say if it's a good one or not so.

Worth-Ur-Find

I use the app to create price changes to groups of inventory. I like how it is simple to use. However, I would like it better if it would be able to show me the original price that I pay for items

ELABORADOS S.A.S. NIT: 901144236-8

pretty good so far. could benefit from better interface. took a while to find the correct option in drop down menu but it was there

dmaurergolf

This is an extremely valuable app as it sets and resets pricing points. Great asset to have for your website.

Number 39

At the moment it appears to be doing what I want, just need to understand the input time will tell.

Wigley Retail

App speaks for itself. Updating prices isn't an instantaneous action if you have a lot of products, but it sure beats typing them in by hand one by one.

July 1, 2019

Thank you for your review!
Remember that the processing time depends on the number of products. Changes occur in the background, you can close the application page and work on your store, the application will continue to work. In addition, the application works quite carefully to avoid errors.

Trashy Cat Club

so far so good. This app has asked me to give it a rating to get a free app before I use it, so I might be back to give it a further review.

I Clip, You Save

Looks good so far...Like how many options there are for conditions. And the pre-scheduled price changes are going to save me a A TON of time :-)

Kembuck

I'm testing it, you see that everything works well and fast. For the moment I give 4 stars. I hope he does what he says and helps me save time.

Hubbart’s Deal Hub

It’s very useful to help me bulk edit product prices. I was impressed with the amount of filtering rules you can use when choosing what products to edit and how you edit prices. I gave it 4 stars because every single time it loads it asks me review them and I don’t have time to keep clicking that off my screen!

1 3 Next