Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Global Official

Bulk price editing is such a great way to save valuable time and Buymaxx seems really good at this task

Individuali-tee

I love how easy it is to change prices. I have tried other ones that were very confusing or restrictive.

Bozzed

Great App! Saves So Much Time. If you're looking for a bulk editor this is the App for you. I would rate 10 out of 10.

sadeoyuncak

I have had no problem each time I have used. Pretty helpful app, especially if youwant to run the task at specific date/time.

Tabeer Homes

Love the app helped update easy. Very user friendly and has lots of useful options that could be used.

Blue & Gold Boardshop

User friendly, I like that it can adjust price and compare at price with one click. I wish I could go through and exclude certain products. I also like the schedule and revert options

Scoutabout Interiors

I wanted a straightforward price increase app without resorting to exporting csv files and reimporting which for me is too hard. So far this seems very easy and intuitive to use.

Bonia

I used this app to help me do bulk price editing. it is good for promotion period. it help me to save a lot of time. it would be nice if it able to exclude selected item directly when perform price editing.

SONGKET DUNIA

The app is incredible for editing prices in bulk. Scheduler is an added feature. User friendly interface.

Magazine Innovar

Eu estou testando o aplicado é muito bom, está ajudando bastante a manter os preço da loja competitivo.. Recomendo esse app.