Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

'Choleture Online Fashion

Awesome for the price, far simpler to use and to track your changes to ensure accuracy. I've tried a few apps so far to manage pricing and this one is so much more effective. Definitely, recommended.

Moda Outlet Store

ottima app, intuitiva e facile da usare ideale per aggiornare in massa i prezzi dell'intero catalogo, consigliata

May 21, 2019

Molte Grazie!

Kembuck

I'm testing it, you see that everything works well and fast. For the moment I give 4 stars. I hope he does what he says and helps me save time.

Al-Manar Store

A super powerful app that every e-commerce & online store MUST HAVE! It is so powerful that is helping me edit my products price so often without any effort or stress. I would like to give a big Thank you Buymaxx who are really helping the online sellers community with this affordable app that made change in the way i am running my inventory. Cheers

KA Fashions

great app to used make work easy for me to edit price and change will recommend to other business owners business owns to used

scrapbooknerd.com

Lousy program. It should give you the option to make the sale based on compare price. I'm better off using exel and import my pricing. if compare price is 0 for god sakes allow you to fill in the compare price with the original price. if you got a store with 10k items it takes 30 minutes or more. I can see why it allow you only 15 tries. the worst $5 i ever spent.

March 17, 2019

Of course, you have the right to express your opinion. However, it is worth noting the fact that you did not even use the functionality of the app, but just wrote a review.

You did not run any task, did not try to use it. Also, you canceled the payment and did not spend any 5 dollars.

Also, we DO NOT limit the number of changes in products and operate within the limits of Shopify API.

We suspect that with your review you are specifically trying to mislead other merchants, therefore, we will have to complain to Shopify.

DrippersNDroppers

Works great for exactly what i need. Easy to use, all in one pricing solution. Saves so much time and effort.

IKONOMAKIS

We use it a couple of months and I think is an Excellent app! Great Work! Very helpful for time saving. Thank you

Luggage Factory

works as displayed, and that is 5 star worthy if you ask me, no complications, no weirdness, no code breaking, just does what it has to do .

Dressage Performance

Does everything it says on the tin!
Really good app, does everything I need it to - I really like that I can click to revert price changes to before I reduced them and even schedule it to put prices up and down.
Edits prices really quickly too!