Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

Bulk Price Editor by Buymaxx

by Buymaxx

Powerful Bulk Price Editor. Scheduled Tasks. Unlimited Backup.

Tealdragonflyboutique

Love it! Makes it so much easier, faster, and I can set it and move on to the next thing that needs to be done. The only thing to make this better would be the option to schedule multiple days at once (like weekly) instead of one at a time.

Chemistry23

Took a minute to get used to the interface, but once I did… off to the races. Didn't want to go through and change every price on every variation of every item. The Bulk Price Editor, with just a couple of “conditions” applied, handled most everything without issue. Very good app that does what it says.

Roadside Minnows

Everything about this app is perfect!

Kochera

Too soon to leave a review. but cannot complain as long as its free

Star Digital Products

This is a very good app! It makes my life so much easier.

Athleisure Mall

I installed this app and "wow" I have saved a great amount of time in editing all prices in my store with just a few clicks No more doing them one by one. Install it and you will be amazed.

Karibo Shop

I am sooo happy with this App and I totally recommend it! I have +9k products in my store and managing prices was a bit difficult. This app, when used to decrease price, can show the Compare to badge so that visitors are aware of the Sale. Also, one can increase by percentage or by amount, for all products automatically, or for specific collections. I simply love it! Great job to Buymaxx for this App and thank you! :D

Missenvy

The App has an excellent and quick customer service to sort your queries or problems. I love this app as is very simple and easy to use. I would recommend to anyone who has multiple product options as it saves a lot of time. It is a time saver and great value for money.

Cosy Store

A very good apps for store . Recommend for other user install this apps

Civilstock

This App worked great to adjust our pricing, which we need to do in a peculiar way due to the different products we have from different suppliers.

Thank you very much for a fair priced App that functions with mapping, which was the function I needed for price convertation.